• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This country... Seriously?

Just got my boy this yesterday as a reward for using the potty. I have no words.
a621031d70985e2d014be200e2373da5.jpg

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

If he could read, that's enough to scare the crap out of the little guy. Glad your boy is using the potty. I hope he doesn't get confused as to where his aim should be. Life's milestones are to be celebrated! [smile]

What do you expect in this country when we have a POTUS that is more concerned with Trans Fats than barbaric, murderous terrorists running around chopping people's heads off with knives?

Don't kid yourselves, some idiot, over-anxious TSA agent would have his knee on your kid's neck if he found that in their carry on. I got yelled at...legit YELLED when leaving MCO with an Emperor Zurg (from Toy Story) gun in neon green/orange that "shot" 4" circumference plastic balls.

EDIT: Oh, and huzzah for the potty!

Ryj is that one of bilzerans hookers in your avatar? Congrats on the potty for the little guy. Shouldn't have bought him such a life like replica you don't want him trying to rob a gas station with it in brockton

I can see the danger in being seen with one of those. Avoid a tragedy, and supervise junior when he's out and about with it. Four Seasons had a real one, EXACTLY like it, in the display case last week!!!

Is it just me or is the language REALLY bad on the label? And no offense, my eyes say "photoshop"...

I think the big label is a sticker.

It does sound like chinglish, though.

'...advising customers of the criminal that results when....'

Last edited:
Seen simular label on one of the cheap "pop" guns. Lever action solid orange tip goes pop when you cock and fire it. I'm pretty sure the warning was on the squirt guns we bought last year also.

I actually seen a child playing with a toy yesterday! I go on test drives through neighbor hoods around my work. You would never know people actually live here.......never see anyone out side.
Sad.....I do what my dad did. Get up eat and get out.

Now in defense my dad never let us play with toy guns. My dad " why would I buy you a toy gun, there useless. We got real guns " my dad has us at the range and shooting by 5 years old.

Anyhow......... happy father's day and getting my son to pee on his own standing was no small task.

Finally now he is getting up in the night to pee also..... with out waking us!

Last edited:
Its not the country that raises the child but the parent.

while the country thinks it has the right to stick its nose into the parents business a simple affidavit will take care of Parens patriae!

There was a simpler time where giving your kid a toy wasnt met with outrage from those that have no part in his or her raising.

attachment.php

yeah, what kind of country gives a gun to a kid for successfully peeing in the potty? ;)

Attachments

• Boys and guns.jpg
    Boys and guns.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Its not the country that raises the child but the parent.

while the country thinks it has the right to stick its nose into the parents business a simple affidavit will take care of Parens patriae!

There was a simpler time where giving your kid a toy wasnt met with outrage from those that have no part in his or her raising.

attachment.php

Schools, once upon a time in this country, actually had shooting teams! Remember all the school shootings and violence back then ?
Zero Hour Arms

attachment.php

Judging by the cars parked in the background, that photo was taken a lot earlier than 1965. But your point stands...as someone who was born about then, when I was a kid in the early 70s, we played with toy guns like that and nobody thought twice about it. Nobody thought we were waving real guns around, either, nor called the cops. If a cop did happen to see us playing while he was rolling through the neighborhood, he didn't think we were playing with real guns and shoot us.

Back
Top Bottom