• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This azzhat is owned...HARD

Yeah, the thrashing continues and escalates, he even calls the buyer at home late at night and hangs up.

Poor Chuck, but if this happens to more of these scammers, like what happened here they may think twice before trying to pull a fast one on innocent buyers. My $.02
DD

ETA: I don't think you got to the meatie part yet.

Holy crap...I think I got to page 30 before I quit.

That kid will live in infamy. Serves him right. Still don't know if the MO is good tho.

Damn money order!!! I'll be checking back for the next month now to see how it all turns out. Chuckie has managed to screw up his life more than he can ever imagine. Ten years from now he'll be applying for a home loan or a job, and somebody's going to Google him. Damn you, DryDock. You've managed to waste over two hours of my time, and I'm still noly at page 35. It's like watching a stop-action video of a train wreck. A regular internet soap-opera. [lol] [lol] [lol]

Ken

I'm hooked now...I have to go back tomorrow night and see if the MO cleared. I must admit, some of those folks got very creative in their displeasure of that punk. [lol]

This is a true electronic BEAT DOWN, God bless Al Gores intra web. I hope others with less than honest intentions get the hint.
DD

I only got up to page 13 or 15 by 1:30 AM this morning. Going to have to read the rest of it tomorrow.

G-d, it really sucks to be Charlie Wenzel!

Damn! I went back to try to finish reading the thread today, and it's up to 73 pages now. It's like an evil fractal: no matter how closely you look, there are an unlimited number of miniature demonic replicas all over. If anybody want's to thank Charlie for all the entertainment, he can be reached at [email protected] or by phone @ 805-441-1710.

If you find yourself sawting your life reading this one, then whatever you do not under any circumstances look at this link.

Y'know, their server is running so slow, I'll bet that they're getting hammered by folks reading about this idiot.

I'm glad we don't have that kind of nonsense happening on our classified section! 'Course, who'd be stupid enough to screw over a gun owner like that? [roll] (Other than the Democrats & the Republicans, and our Asshat General... and Mumbles Menino... Oh. guess most politicians would, woudn't they?)

Ken
Great link, my eyes are watering so bad I can barely see the screen.
That poor guy's got a permenant condom and it's textured for her pleasure [lol] [lol] [lol]
DD

Back
Top Bottom