Third Quarter 2020 Covid/Post Election Preps

Just put 40lbs of chicken breast in the freezer. im just about out of room. Need more dog food though

i'm having good luck stocking the cellar with scotch and bourbon. i learned early in my study of prepping both are extremely close to the 3 food groups we know are so important for good health and on the bartering scale, food, toilet paper, etc are the equivalent of silver whereas alcohol is the gold standard.

Trying to stay ahead on paper towels, sanitizer, isopropyl alcohol, bleach, peroxide, vinegar. Storing some extra gasoline & diesel. Keeping freezers and pantry stocked. Whenever I take something out, I make a note and replace it as soon as I can.

It's already too late for good prices, but make sure you have wood/pellets for your stoves/fire places.

I ordered 6. new snow tires last month, get them put on around Thanksgiving. My tire guy (Crothers Tire in Northbridge) says things have been tight all summer and it could be very difficult to find new tires when you want them this fall/winter.. Still haven't found a second freezer.

I ordered 6. new snow tires last month, get them put on around Thanksgiving. My tire guy (Crothers Tire in Northbridge) says things have been tight all summer and it could be very difficult to find new tires when you want them this fall/winter.. Still haven't found a second freezer.
I just bought one today at Sclamo's in Millbury. It is very small 3.5 CuFt. It was all they had and he has so many on back order already, he wouldn't even let me order one. It was just under $300 including tax. It seemed like they had more in stock, but like I said it's small. I figured it was better than nothing, and I'll keep looking. Good luck!

Spoke to a nurse in the one of the busiest ERs in Massachusetts. Tells me Covid cases are increasing and to expect numbers to not rise because they are running out of rapid testing kits. But patients with symptoms are coming in. Could be Flu or could be Covid. Reports are this is reminiscent of March. Think about what supplies you needed back then and plan accordingly. Also, a friend of mine is in the Market Basket Organization and tells me paper product shortages are coming.

Back
Top Bottom