• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thinking of selling off most of my collection

Fred's getting into milsurp macrem'e now. No guns, they are too killy.

Sent via the Yugo of the Droids.

Wow... I picked the wrong few days to go out of town and not have internet access. If you have not changed your mind Fred (sorry I just got home and am too tired to read all seven pages) I would say do not make any rash decisions.

Wow... I picked the wrong few days to go out of town and not have internet access. If you have not changed your mind Fred (sorry I just got home and am too tired to read all seven pages) I would say do not make any rash decisions.

Too late, Niner. He gave them all away to his neighbor.

In the market for an M1 carbine if you're thinking about parting with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point, they are paid for, I can still buy new stuff, or not buy at all. The more I look at them I say to myself, well I wont sell this one because it cant be found anymore, or this one is a tack driver...ahh heck...forget it..I keeping them all. My neighbor is a great guy and he never(due to his wife) gets out to shoot. He is making a case for the Mosin I sold him. The way he treats it you would think it was a new born.
Sorry to all of you who had visions of owning a Mosin that has Waffen markings!!!!! Between the PMs and emails from you all I was starting to feel like I was selling off my kids....can I do that....never mind[laugh]

That is ok Fred, if someone is going to own your collection, i prefer it be you!

Back
Top Bottom