• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thinking of selling off most of my collection

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
As I get older and I look at 30 + years of collecting and what I have in my inventory I am thinking of selling off most of it. Maybe go in another direction, like some of the new rifles out there. If I sell I will give folks who post here first dibs on what ever they would like. I wont be selling them on the classified just bring a few to the shows and sell them off.

Ah so many firearms, so little time[wink]

Last edited:
Collecting goes through cycles. My black powder went first. I just let go two of my 98's to fund a M17 and M1 carbine...though I still want that perfect K98.

Happy New Field![cheers]

MS

I'm interested in any mausers Swede(m41?)

SKS's ..any

I'm hooked...

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Have a great New Year.

Last edited:
IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY! Please don't sell off your collection to some kid who is going to put tacticool shit all over it and keep it in some dusty, wet basement, never cleaning it. I know it's your collection and you may do with it as you please, but some people would be willing to pay fair price and treasure these pieces of history. I wish that I had some connections and knowledge of you old-timers, collectors on this board, please pass it on and save it.

IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY! Please don't sell off your collection to some kid who is going to put tacticool shit all over it and keep it in some dusty, wet basement, never cleaning it. I know it's your collection and you may do with it as you please, but some people would be willing to pay fair price and treasure these pieces of history. I wish that I had some connections and knowledge of you old-timers, collectors on this board, please pass it on and save it.

Too late, I already called in [smile]

I assume your joking, but if not IN!!!!!!!!

I believe it was you, or a thread you posted that got me interested in the Finnish nagant. I haven't found one I love enough to pull the trigger but I do need one!

In all seriousness I hope your not serious, as I can imagine after 30 years of collecting there's a lot of memories there

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a Mosin Nagant M44 if you have any? Been trying to find a nice one for some time without resorting to an online purchase.

Fred,

I agree that collecting goes in cycles. I'm thinking about reducing the size of my S&W revolver collection and concentrating on the older models. I'll probably move a couple dozen revolvers from the 60's and 70's.

You've been helpful to me in my collecting pursuits, so let me know what your future interests are and (as always) I'll keep my eyes open.

it's like vultures descending ...

I'd be interested in any PU snipers that you may have. Just name your price and if I got cash I'll be there tonight.

I'm looking to get my first mosin nagant and I'd love the piece of mind knowing it has already been tested by a reputable NESer!

I just want a tour to your vault before the selloff. I want to learn about your collections and enjoyed the history stories behind each firearms. [wink]

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Just take a break and let them sit for a bit, it works... of course you may have already done that.

You know the NES community - we can't help ourselves when it comes to some fine goodies and I know you have a few :D
I won't start putting in requests from your collection but will say if you do decide to part with any I would love a chance to work out a deal with you.

Back
Top Bottom