• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thinking about going green..

JJA

I've been thinking about going green ever since I joined this site but I was wondering how many times do group buys occur? Is there any chance of a group buy on ammo? Or more importantly EOTech sights?.

Any other secret benefits? That arn't on the membership page lol

ammo? now? HAHA, you's a funny man.

eotechs? sometimes.

secret benefits: group shoots/meets/flame wars/you get to learn the secret handshake/get discounts on sales.

example: whenever i sell items i always list them lower for green members. i sold a revolver for $450, $430 if you were a green member--right there your membership nearly paid for itself.

Being green isn't all about group buys and what you can get for a discount.

There are membership classifieds, karma section, group shoots, cook outs, etc etc etc.

eotechs? sometimes.

secret benefits: group shoots/meets/flame wars/you get to learn the secret handshake/get discounts on sales.

example: whenever i sell items i always list them lower for green members. i sold a revolver for $450, $430 if you were a green member--right there your membership nearly paid for itself.

Secrete hand shake rocks.

best 20 bucks i ever spent. i just wish i found nes years ago. i save more than that of the first group buy i joined. plus the information i get is the best value of all. my only problem with nes is i wish i had more money to spend.

For me it's just about supporting a site that has provided me more information about guns and shooting that I would have ever gotten elsewhere. I just hit the end of my first year green and I just got in on my first group buy, and have never bought or sold anything else. But I can tell you for sure that I have found hard to get parts after getting a heads up on availability in a members-only post.

It takes money to keep a site like this up and running. I feel like I get more than $21 worth of education easily, even if I do sometimes have to wade through a ton of crap to find the gold nugget.

How many times do group buys occur? There is like 10 active group buys going on right now. 9 of them are mine.

and at least you're honest, good at group buys, and deliver product.

i recently ran two group buys as well, one for plate carriers, one for stupid cat patches.

but yeah, OP--you should do it.

and at least you're honest, good at group buys, and deliver product.

i recently ran two group buys as well, one for plate carriers, one for stupid cat patches.

but yeah, OP--you should do it.

Nothing wrong with cat patches. EPIC I say. [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is, I did see derek the other day driving around in a Ferrari. Coincidence??? [laugh]

**The above statement is clearly sarcasm. Please don't ban me.**

For $21, you can't beat it.

There are lower buys going on right now, always flash lights, a gun mat buy just ended, etc etc etc.

and don't forget the sausage party. i'm not going but i laugh everytime i read the headline. I would say $21 is worth the comedy show that happens here daily.

eotechs? sometimes.

Don't forget banana suit party's.

congrats on going green, now you are going to be jumping in to all the GB's and spending more money then you ever planned... See you at the next group shoot

Back
Top Bottom