Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
i stated earlier in the thread These two should’ve let their emotions get the best of them. They have a property just about everyone on here can only dream of. All they had to do was just sit back in that nice stone structure and observe the crowd And what they were doing. I get the fact that it was an angry destructive mob that has already trespassed and vandalize their way into the area. But they did all that on their way to the mayors house to protest the mayors house. If they never came out and confronted the mob thier is probably a pretty good chance they just would’ve marched right on by the property. Now if they stopped and came onto the property Causing the same destruction all bets are off and it’s go time. And they could’ve done all this from the cover and concealment from their nice stone home.

Dude watch the news clip with the guy telling the reporter what actually happened and stop spitting out your nonsense. It’s enough already.

Dude watch the news clip with the guy telling the reporter what actually happened and stop spitting out your nonsense. It’s enough already.
If you call trying to be smart and tactically sound when it comes to engaging an angry mob nonsense then good for you buddy!!!! U got balls, good for you!!!!

Ok I watched the clip. I don’t disagree with what he Is saying. I definitely didn’t learn anything new. Let me ask you a question: if they were wearing body armor and clapping magazines together wouldnt you want to somehow someway seek some sort of cover in case they actually start shooting at you? How nonsense of me to want to engage a threat the smartest and best way possible.

Hi, Mr. Chadbro?"
"Yes?"
"I'm a producer here at 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' and Tucker would love to fly you and your lovely wife here to Washington D.C. tonight to be the headliner guests on this Evenings show..."
Would watch...
Hope you got your popcorn popped,
because The Bride says she saw an ad that they're on Tucker tonight.

Again, once again and then once again if need be . Look at the overhead picture of the property posted earlier in the thread.
They were not on the f*cking street, they were on the guy's front lawn a good ways from the street ,headed for his house.
Their retaining wall is about 27' from the sidewalk.
Their house is about 47' from the sidewalk.
My house is 69' from the sidewalk.

I don't recall rioters more than a foot or two onto their lawn -
the amount you'd get from a riot surging along a road and sidewalk
after breaking through a gate.

Hope you got your popcorn popped,
because The Bride says she saw an ad that they're on Tucker tonight.
I've got my rocks glass filled with ice...

1593560939376.png
Cheers to you and your lovely wife...!

Reactions: AHM
Ok I watched the clip. I don’t disagree with what he Is saying. I definitely didn’t learn anything new. Let me ask you a question: if they were wearing body armor and clapping magazines together wouldnt you want to somehow someway seek some sort of cover in case they actually start shooting at you? How nonsense of me to want to engage a threat the smartest and best way possible.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4
In 6 months they'll be offering an "8 hour Home Defense" course...

Here is the circuit attorney investigating the incident.
View attachment 369559

She has stated "We must protect the right to peacefully protest".
We'll see how impartial she is?

If 500 people can show up on private property and protest and threaten people and that's just dandy, then I wonder how this woman would feel if 500 people, some mentally unhinged possibly armed or carrying molotov cocktails showed up in her front yard yelling at her family if she would think it's still peaceful?

If that's peaceful protesting then I think conservatives would be well within their rights to get 500+ people around these politicians houses carrying torches and screaming at the top of their lungs. I mean it's also a peaceful protest.

I cannot believe SGTFail75 is still posting his tripe. The dude is beyond detatched. Some serious Ma**h*** PTSD going on. Sorry guy but you do our side no justice with your keyboard tactics.

All is well that ends well. Remember that. We need more Donks standing up against this crap. Even if it means no shoes or trigger discipline.

So shut the f*** up!!!!! Thank you...

I cannot believe SGTFail75 is still posting his tripe. The dude is beyond detatched. Some serious Ma**h*** PTSD going on. Sorry guy but you do our side no justice with your keyboard tactics.

All is well that ends well. Remember that. We need more Donks standing up against this crap. Even if it means no shoes or trigger discipline.

So shut the f*** up!!!!! Thank you...

It’s unbelievable. Whenever he replied to my one post four separate times I realized he was missing a few screws and simply blocked him.

No matter what situation you are in, if u pull out a gun and point it at people and don’t shoot it’s assault. The cold dead hand heroes on here just don’t understand that and are not thinking clearly. Right now as all of us go back and forth with each other, I guarantee you those two are on the phone with thier lawyers...we’ll see.
What law is that from? When I was a juror in an assault case, the judge carefully explained to us that the charge of assault required physical contact.

Hmmmm. I’m thinking I need to up my home defense plan. I’m thinking tannerite in the solar lights, set them off with a 10/22 and then go to rifle/shotgun.

THAT should get the mob running.
Maybe, but a 10/22 won't ignite Tannerite. What is your plan B? ;)

I don't think they had a fireteam sitting in their house just in case they had to get tactical. They know where these "peaceful" protests usually end up, they grabbed their gats and stood guard to protect their property, which they have every right to, poor trigger discipline or not. If you were my neighbor, and I was protecting my property and was alone, and shit was getting real, would you come out of your house to help me or would you hide behind your curtains critiquing the situation like it was a new LT's first tactical exercise?

What law is that from? When I was a juror in an assault case, the judge carefully explained to us that the charge of assault required physical contact.
I hope that's not what a judge instructed you. That's what a battery is. The harmful or offensive touching of another person is a battery. An assault is to place someone in reasonable fear of an imminent battery.

Edited-I assume this was Mass. As was pointed out by Bonesium below Assault is merged with Battery in many states so you may have been recalling it correctly.

Last edited:
This isn't the first time our nation has had an existential crisis, time to look to the past for advice...

The Crisis
by Thomas Paine
December 23, 1776
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. Britain, with an army to enforce her tyranny, has declared that she has a right (not only to TAX) but "to BIND us in ALL CASES WHATSOEVER" and if being bound in that manner, is not slavery, then is there not such a thing as slavery upon earth. Even the expression is impious; for so unlimited a power can belong only to God.

Whether the independence of the continent was declared too soon, or delayed too long, I will not now enter into as an argument; my own simple opinion is, that had it been eight months earlier, it would have been much better. We did not make a proper use of last winter, neither could we, while we were in a dependent state. However, the fault, if it were one, was all our own [NOTE]; we have none to blame but ourselves. But no great deal is lost yet. All that Howe has been doing for this month past, is rather a ravage than a conquest, which the spirit of the Jerseys, a year ago, would have quickly repulsed, and which time and a little resolution will soon recover.

I have as little superstition in me as any man living, but my secret opinion has ever been, and still is, that God Almighty will not give up a people to military destruction, or leave them unsupportedly to perish, who have so earnestly and so repeatedly sought to avoid the calamities of war, by every decent method which wisdom could invent. Neither have I so much of the infidel in me, as to suppose that He has relinquished the government of the world, and given us up to the care of devils; and as I do not, I cannot see on what grounds the king of Britain can look up to heaven for help against us: a common murderer, a highwayman, or a house-breaker, has as good a pretence as he.

'Tis surprising to see how rapidly a panic will sometimes run through a country. All nations and ages have been subject to them. Britain has trembled like an ague at the report of a French fleet of flat-bottomed boats; and in the fourteenth [fifteenth] century the whole English army, after ravaging the kingdom of France, was driven back like men petrified with fear; and this brave exploit was performed by a few broken forces collected and headed by a woman, Joan of Arc. Would that heaven might inspire some Jersey maid to spirit up her countrymen, and save her fair fellow sufferers from ravage and ravishment! Yet panics, in some cases, have their uses; they produce as much good as hurt. Their duration is always short; the mind soon grows through them, and acquires a firmer habit than before. But their peculiar advantage is, that they are the touchstones of sincerity and hypocrisy, and bring things and men to light, which might otherwise have lain forever undiscovered. In fact, they have the same effect on secret traitors, which an imaginary apparition would have upon a private murderer. They sift out the hidden thoughts of man, and hold them up in public to the world. Many a disguised Tory has lately shown his head, that shall penitentially solemnize with curses the day on which Howe arrived upon the Delaware.

I hope that's not what a judge instructed you. That's what a battery is. The harmful or offensive touching of another person is a battery. An assault is to place someone in reasonable fear of an imminent battery.
That could be it was a long time ago and the charge was assault and battery. If so I thank you for the correction.

This isn't the first time our nation has had an existential crisis, time to look to the past for advice...

The Crisis
by Thomas Paine
December 23, 1776
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman...
Re-read this Sunday. Always a good read...

Thanks for posting it.
~Enbloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom