Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table is going to get spun on them and they will be likely charged with Assault....
No matter what situation you are in, if u pull out a gun and point it at people and don’t shoot it’s assault. The cold dead hand heroes on here just don’t understand that and are not thinking clearly. Right now as all of us go back and forth with each other, I guarantee you those two are on the phone with thier lawyers...we’ll see.

No matter what situation you are in, if u pull out a gun and point it at people and don’t shoot it’s assault. The cold dead hand heroes on here just don’t understand that and are not thinking clearly. Right now as all of us go back and forth with each other, I guarantee you those two are on the phone with thier lawyers...we’ll see.
Those two lawyers are already having their lawyer make statements on their behalf.

There are VAST differences in how this sort of thing is treated depending on the jurisdiction and regional customs.

I wonder - does the fact that it was a private road in a no-trespassing/restricted access area expand the scope of curtilage beyond the edge of their individual property line onto that in which they are a shareholder?

Low ready would have been better from a legal viewpoint.

Last edited:

That is not true at all

You've been in Massachusetts too long.

Much of the rest of the country doesn't function that way.

You've been in Massachusetts too long.

Much of the rest of the country doesn't function that way.
Ok, in thier state of Missouri it’s illegal for someone to point a firearm in an aggressive and threatening manner. Don’t be surprised if they try and push for an assault charge. One thing we all have to realize, the powers at be or not on our side they’re on the side of the mobs.

Those two lawyers are already having their lawyer make statements on their behalf.

There are VAST differences in how this sort of thing is treated depending on the jurisdiction and regional customs.

I wonder - does the fact that it was a private road in a no-trespassing/restricted access area expand the scope of curtilage beyond the edge of their individual property line onto that in which they are a shareholder?

Low ready would have been better from a legal viewpoint.
Missouri’s laws state that you cannot point a firearm in a threatening and aggressive manner at someone. the whole private road and private property thing is an interesting variable.

Looking at the house and the fact he's a lawyer, I'ma guess he's gonna be able to pony up a more competent defense than the state would prosecution.
They are probably having extended "how are we going to get these two" meetings.

Well, for starters, spin the narrative as peaceful protectors rather than trespassers who broke down a locked gate and had no legal reason to be on that property. The prosecutor might as well have said "we will conduct a fair and impartial investigation before we conclude these two assaulted a peaceful gathering lawfully assembled on private property"

Ok, in thier state of Missouri it’s illegal for someone to point a firearm in an aggressive and threatening manner. Don’t be surprised if they try and push for an assault charge. One thing we all have to realize, the powers at be or not on our side they’re on the side of the mobs.

Yawn.

Yes, and the local circuit attorney already telegraphed her disdain for the McCloskeys, publicly, because she knows that's all she'll be able to do: virtue signal.

She'd have charged by now if the case was the slam-dunk you seem to think it is.

Dude, stop making a fool of yourself here...go read the Missouri laws on castle doctrine and stand your ground.

Google Missouri’s laws when it comes to pointing a firearm in a threatening and aggressive manner.

Missouri Castle Doctrine
Missouri recognizes the "castle doctrine" and allows residents to use force against intruders, without the duty to retreat, based on the notion that your home is your "castle." This legal doctrine assumes that if an invader disrupts the sanctity of your home, they intend to do you harm and therefore you should be able to repel their advances.

Missouri's law is more extensive than the law in other states because it permits property owners to use the amount of force reasonably perceived as necessary, including deadly force.

again, again and again and again and again Who the f*** cares where they were it is absolutely f***ing stupid to come out with a f***ing pistol and point it at hundreds of angry people looking for trouble.😃

Apparently you do .
Enough to keep repeating what isn't true.
If when they are headed for your front door isn't the time , then there never will be.
BTW it apparently worked as they are alive and their house is still standing .
Not the prettiest stand off I've seen mind you, but effective enough.
The next time these shitbags come back it will be in the middle of the night and hopefully there will be a few Blackwater types waiting for them.
That neighborhood appears to be able to afford it.

Missouri Castle Doctrine
Missouri recognizes the "castle doctrine" and allows residents to use force against intruders, without the duty to retreat, based on the notion that your home is your "castle." This legal doctrine assumes that if an invader disrupts the sanctity of your home, they intend to do you harm and therefore you should be able to repel their advances.

Missouri's law is more extensive than the law in other states because it permits property owners to use the amount of force reasonably perceived as necessary, including deadly force.
Right, BUT she didn’t use deadly force. She just pointed a gun at people. That’s not a reasonable amount of force issue. Massachusetts has the castle doctrine also but go ahead and shoot someone on your property that isn’t trying to use deadly force on you. It’s a very bad situation for these two because they were stupid and emotional. But hey, They had balls though.

Apparently you do .
Enough to keep repeating what isn't true.
If when they are headed for your front door isn't the time , then there never will be.
BTW it apparently worked as they are alive and their house is still standing .
Not the prettiest stand off I've seen mind you, but effective enough.
The next time these shitbags come back it will be in the middle of the night and hopefully there will be a few Blackwater types waiting for them.
That neighborhood appears to be able to afford it.
Hopefully they will at least have their shoes on😂

Right, BUT she didn’t use deadly force. She just pointed a gun at people. That’s not a reasonable amount of force issue. Massachusetts has the castle doctrine also but go ahead and shoot someone on your property that isn’t trying to use deadly force on you. It’s a very bad situation for these two because they were stupid and emotional. But hey, They had balls though.

The mob came to them. That DA doesn't stand a chance of getting any charge to stick.

it permits property owners to use the amount of force reasonably perceived as necessary

it permits property owners to use the amount of force reasonably perceived as necessary
I am a nobody, however you seem to have a clue so please help us out with your knowledge and experience.
i stated earlier in the thread These two should’ve let their emotions get the best of them. They have a property just about everyone on here can only dream of. All they had to do was just sit back in that nice stone structure and observe the crowd And what they were doing. I get the fact that it was an angry destructive mob that has already trespassed and vandalize their way into the area. But they did all that on their way to the mayors house to protest the mayors house. If they never came out and confronted the mob thier is probably a pretty good chance they just would’ve marched right on by the property. Now if they stopped and came onto the property Causing the same destruction all bets are off and it’s go time. And they could’ve done all this from the cover and concealment from their nice stone home.

Here is the circuit attorney investigating the incident.
Kimberly-Gardner-St.-Louis.jpg
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner was investigating the confrontation between a St. Louis couple who brandished guns on their own property as protesters passed through the private neighborhood. (Circuit Attorney Office)

She has stated "We must protect the right to peacefully protest".
We'll see how impartial she is?

I guess threatening to kill people is considered peaceful now...
Screw everyone's right of self protection!

When BLM say they want to burn down the system.
I sure hope they understand the system is the people running the show!

Our form of government and all its physical buildings and other items are not the problem.
Our country is not the problem.
Those in our government ARE the problem!
Time to clean out the tyrants and all others with a personal vendetta or selfish motivations and insider backdoor deals.
They are what needs to be let go of.
Time for the people's rights to once again be at the forefront of those in OUR government.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom