Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok try this scenario: I stand up to this mob and come out with my Smith and Wesson shield with eight rounds in it and take 8 well placed shots and drop 8 of them. Now, let’s say 40-60 people run when they hear the gun fire and 40-60 don’t and realize I’m out of ammo and rush me going back into my home. Now I’m compromised and they beat the shit out of me until I’m dead leaving my wife and kids inside to defend themselves. Maybe they assault and kill my wife and children maybe they don’t...maybe they throw a Molotov cocktail through my window and burn my house down and kill my wife and kids. Either way does me running outside with my big heavy balls of steel waving my CCW pistol around make it good tactics or bad????That’s a decision you guys are gonna have to make. I know the tactics that I employ when the mob comes down my street are not gonna be the same as these two and the mob will never know what hit them if I have to use deadly force.
You spent too much time in the military and fail to comprehend that Joe Schmo knows only what he sees on TV and movies. Firearms can fire without mag change. Also, bravery is not a prevalent trait with this group. They are emboldened only due to group think. When it comes down down to the individual, they beat feet, a**h***s and elbows to the exit.

Correct, because they were on the way to the mayors house. An angry mob is an angry mob, defend yourself how u see fit

dude or whatever you are, the mob wasn’t some sort of principled unspoken heroes, they were all soyboys/soygirls/soytrans.Too many what if’s on you part. Those two neighborhood heroes made a choice and executed that choice.

thoughts on what might have happened if they were rushed? thank god they weren't but it's something I'm thinking about

crowd would have been on them in seconds, and no way the lady is hitting anything
Your average Burn Murder and Loot marxist is a pussy. Wasn't ever going to happen. The averge cop is less likely to shoot them then Joe Sixpack.

I was trying to figure out if this house was right on the street - or if maybe there were people actually ON the property itself.

I went digging around on Google maps to try and find an overhead view but couldn't find it, then I found this story:

If you look at this pic:

30179950-8467075-image-a-5_1593433317276.jpg

I think it's pretty clear that the "protestors" were ON THE PROPERTY - not "walking by on the street" as the media a-holes are trying to portray the incident.

If you look at the pics - the guy and his wife are on the brick piazza on the front of the house - which looks to be facing what appears to be private road or a driveway.

The pics also show "protestors" pointing rifles at them. Pretty sure the media is - AS USUAL - lying about what really happened here.
The gate and that driveway appear to be to access the gated community and the gate pictured as broken looks to be sidewalk access. They were still on the private street where they shouldn't have been but I didn't hear about them confronting any of the other homeowners who either weren't home or were but didn't go outside. I think their escalation put them at more risk than doing nothing.

Hmmmm. I’m thinking I need to up my home defense plan. I’m thinking tannerite in the solar lights, set them off with a 10/22 and then go to rifle/shotgun.

THAT should get the mob running.

Red Pilled....he LOVES his pink shirts

View: https://youtu.be/mjtTtPTbRXM

The news bitch was rendered speechless by the truth, spoken right from the mouth of the man involved.

The take away from his experience should be, you had better be sufficiently prepared and ready to lay waste to any mob if they bring it to your doorstep or trap you out on the road.

Whether they need training or not, I think some push back against these riots is good to keep them in check.

Ive been enjoying the memes from this, I just wish the guy walked out with rhodie shorts and a FAL

How can you say it worked????If they never came out the angry mob just would’ve marched by going onto the mayors house. Here’s Another thing to consider now they have a huge, fat, communist,leftist,angry mob target on their back. Do you think that these idiots will now try something even more severe like assaulting them, assaulting the property, coming back with bigger numbers and more weapons??? I think so. This ain’t over with those two and the mob.

Again, once again and then once again if need be . Look at the overhead picture of the property posted earlier in the thread.
They were not on the f*cking street, they were on the guy's front lawn a good ways from the street ,headed for his house.
I can type it a couple of hundred more times if it helps .
Some how i don't think it will for some here.

Whether they need training or not, I think some push back against these riots is good to keep them in check.

Ive been enjoying the memes from this, I just wish the guy walked out with rhodie shorts and a FAL
His outfit and that oldie-style AR is the USA version. Or maybe knickers and an M1.

Again, once again and then once again if need be . Look at the overhead picture of the property posted earlier in the thread.
They were not on the f*cking street, they were on the guy's front lawn a good ways from the street ,headed for his house.
again, again and again and again and again Who the f*** cares where they were it is absolutely f***ing stupid to come out with a f***ing pistol and point it at hundreds of angry people looking for trouble.😃

(A) What is really killing this country right now is divisiveness. It's more, much more about the party than the country, or the folks who pay for it. What us citizens, taxpayers...dare I say...Americans..... on both sides of the aisle need to find is common ground. How ironic would it be if that common ground ended up being private ownership of the AR-15.

(B) I'm a wicked placid guy. You can eat my soup, steal my lunch money, make fun of my haircut and I will laugh it off. You make a move on my dog though and you'll find out what hurt is all about. Take that to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom