Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an 'Optimized' Bachelor Party Bus...
Hoping all the purple light is sanitizing UV...

It's a... bus.

When I was a little critter, from time to time we'd be assigned a school bus that had a sign inside above the windshield reading: "THIS OMNIBUS SHALL NOT BE OPERATED WHILE A PASSENGER IS STANDING FORWARD OF THE WHITE LINE" (said line being on the floor between the passenger and driver area).
Wait, they have the same sign at my club's indoor range.
I think.

People worried about communist mobs who loot, burn and murder and just generally don't give two shits about the "law" - worried about breaking the law.
The razor's edge is not getting jacked up needlessly.
One might hope that's less of a concern in Missouri than Massachusetts.
It doesn't help that (as the protestors were taunting) everything goes straight to YoutUbe.

Going full Karen with a Gattlin' gun!
Sounds like fun, but I've never Gattled.

I hope these two A) realize most of the country is on their side, regardless of the crap about training, and B) get some training now that they've been exposed to their inadequacies.

I love how this guy went from Zero to Lerooooooooooy a-Jennnnkkkkinnnnnnnnsssss in no time at all. Props, good sir.

Full Disclosure: I've seen a TON of Hickok45 videos, so my training is up to date.

I hope these two A) realize most of the country is on their side, regardless of the crap about training, and B) get some training now that they've been exposed to their inadequacies.

I love how this guy went from Zero to Lerooooooooooy a-Jennnnkkkkinnnnnnnnsssss in no time at all. Props, good sir.

Full Disclosure: I've seen a TON of Hickok45 videos, so my training is up to date.

Considering this guy's political donation history, if what @AHM posted was true, I expect him to become a fashionable meme and then fade into the distance. Like the guy who shot the person who attempted to shoot up a church in Texas earlier this year. Popular for a few weeks, then back to relative anonymity.

Considering this guy's political donation history, if what @AHM posted was true, I expect him to become a fashionable meme and then fade into the distance. Like the guy who shot the person who attempted to shoot up a church in Texas earlier this year. Popular for a few weeks, then back to relative anonymity.

If they're smart, they'll stay out of the limelight. I don't know their finances, but they don't seem like they're hurting for cash. Just ride it out and become a nobody.

I see a bunch of people here shitting on this couple - who were doing exactly what most of you said you would do in this situation. Could they use some training? Yes. I bet a lot of the people shitting on them could too. My hats off to them.

This couple is truly LUCKY. You can tell they were more scared than anything. If the mob rushed them Ken and Karen maybe would’ve shot a handful, try to run back into the house, and then that would be it. The media would make them the bad guys even tho they were dead.

~ Supports BLM
~Are Democrats
~Are representing a victim of Police Brutality...

Lol. Should have spent the money on a lawn sign...

1593478979609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom