Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the kind of loot these two have, you'd think they could at least take some firearms training courses, and get her a better handgun

1ECE58E7-069C-4F44-A11C-4BB70F1867B7_jpe-1481476.JPG

Not everyone trains or think they even need training. In this case the show of force was good enough. Yet another example of why we need firearms.

Also illustrates how evil is the Mass law against brandishing. In many cases a show of superior force de-escalates a fubar situation and all parties walk away unharmed.

Not everyone trains or think they even need training. In this case the show of force was good enough. Yet another example of why we need firearms.

Unfortunately, after this particular incident they're going to need some sort of professional security people to keep an eye on things because
more than likely the mongrels will be back and in bigger numbers.

It's quite a house. Not really my taste, but they did a great job restoring it.

From the same era as Hearst Castle and the Newport Mansions, and the decor uses the same basic technique: send an architect to Europe, give him enough money to buy a palace and rip out the fixtures, then stick those fixtures in your new American house.

Last edited:
With the kind of loot these two have, you'd think they could at least take some firearms training courses, and get her a better handgun

View attachment 368995

Hope they don’t need to re-load!😂😂 and they definitely need training, she has some terrible trigger finger discipline 😂😂

From the same era as Hearst Castle and the Newport Mansions, and the decor uses the same basic technique: send an architect to Europe, give him enough money to buy a palace and rip out the fixtures, then stick those fixtures in your new American house.
The comments on that article are amazing, make sure you open up the threads. This country is truly doomed.

They desperately need training, standing out in the open like that and flagging people constantly, her with a finger on the trigger. Yikes. Also, was the mob on their property? Seems like they would've been fine just staying inside, no?

Yes those two should really re-think their HD weaponry and at least handle the stuff a little more so they appear fluid and competent, but it worked so hard to argue with results I guess..

The kinda commentary around the article is really concerning though. The whole group was trespassing, possibly after breaking a gate for entry, a felony in most places, no police, yet the residents are criticized for showing force (although personally I don't know if the situation required actually muzzleing the crowd with a finger on the trigger, though the crowd certainly deserved it).

They desperately need training, standing out in the open like that and flagging people constantly, her with a finger on the trigger. Yikes. Also, was the mob on their property? Seems like they would've been fine just staying inside, no?

Flagging people? Yeah, that happens when you’re intentionally using the firearm to get an angry mob away from your house. They do need training desperately, but I don’t see any issue in flagging people with whom you’re attempting to seek compliance.

Private road, so yes they were on private property. Also that couple has spent 30 years restoring that property. Literally their lives have revolved around it.

These are the people that start the shooting.

View attachment 368995

Doing it wrong.

You're supposed to stay inside the house and let them break thru the front door so you have an excuse to shoot them.

The wife should swap that pistol for at least a MP15-22 while home. The crowds won't know the diff visually and if she needs to shoot at least she *might* be able to hit one if them.

Not this shit again.

OK, maybe brandishing isn't the accurate capture of the actual law, but hasn't Mass been aggressive for prosecuting 'assault with dangerous/deadly weapon' in cases that were simply someone trying to de-escalate? Myth? I keep hearing it over and over- don't point a gun at someone unless you actually need to pull the trigger or it's not self defense. Would the couple defending the home not be facing charges in Mass?

Somehow I have completely missed the facts that would back up a 'not this shit again' statement. I'd be glad to be pointed in the correct direction.

Private road, so yes they were on private property. Also that couple has spent 30 years restoring that property. Literally their lives have revolved around it.

These are the people that start the shooting.

Also, looking at pictures, the mob was well within the bounds of their front yard/driveway.

I was trying to figure out if this house was right on the street - or if maybe there were people actually ON the property itself.

I went digging around on Google maps to try and find an overhead view but couldn't find it, then I found this story:

If you look at this pic:

30179950-8467075-image-a-5_1593433317276.jpg

I think it's pretty clear that the "protestors" were ON THE PROPERTY - not "walking by on the street" as the media a-holes are trying to portray the incident.

If you look at the pics - the guy and his wife are on the brick piazza on the front of the house - which looks to be facing what appears to be private road or a driveway.

The pics also show "protestors" pointing rifles at them. Pretty sure the media is - AS USUAL - lying about what really happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom