• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're confusing "range" trigger discipline with "tactical" trigger discipline.

Her finger was exactly where is belonged in the couple of seconds of the clip that I watched: On the trigger.
There is no such thing as range finger discipline and tactical or real life finger trigger discipline. So u are ok with Not putting your weapon on safe or keeping your finger on the trigger while your moving or seeking cover, etc...If you were in my defensive plan or fire team and u swept my head or body with your muzzle and your finger on the trigger and not on safe, u wouldn’t be a part of my plan or group anymore.

Of course that’s what they said!!!!! ....they came out of their house brandishing weapons..And I’m sure there’s probably a very good chance that all those things were said to them. The mob committed crimes of trespassing and vandalism by kicking down the gates as they marched towards the mayors house. So those two people in a big huge home heard specific threats to them, their property and their dog As a huge mob was walking by????....Or maybe they heard this huge mob of people coming down the street and they went outside armed. Either way doesn’t matter but if you point a weapon at someone you better be ready to use it. I can tell by this post some of you guys’ defensive plans and tactics really suck and you’re going to get yourself into a lot of trouble, specially in this shit hole of a state.
Does multiple punctuation marks somehow enhance or add credence to your point?

So far, we have the people involved saying they felt threatened. We have you, with no proof or justification, saying in your previous post that they were not threatened, and "When u point a gun at people like she did, it’s assault." You completely ignore the fact they were outside when the gates were destroyed and the mob approached, and the only statement we have is by the people there who said they were in fear of their lives.

Again, maybe you need to take a break from posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

You're confusing "range" trigger discipline with "tactical" trigger discipline.

Her finger was exactly where is belonged in the couple of seconds of the clip that I watched: On the trigger.
Putting the finger on the trigger while holding a gun at the ready goes against prevailing current training standards.

Ask Eurie Stamps Ooops, I guess you can't because someone kept their finger on the trigger while holding him at gunpoint and had an AD through his neck.. But, you can still ask officer Duncan who remains in good standing with the Framingham PD thanks to the "oops" defense about how this sort of finger positioning works out.

Last edited:
Finger should be straight and off the trigger until ready to fire. She was doing niether. Can you honestly say that she had the proper sight alignment and sight picture? I saw a woman who desparetly needs a lot of training...with Fire Arms and Situational awareness. What we saw was raw emotion...after that mob kicked in the gates and trespassed its time to find some cover in that nice stone house of yours and engage any threats that are definitely going to cause you harm. When u point a gun at people like she did, it’s assault. Nobody was making a move to try and harm her or her property ( I know they kicked in a gate to get on the street). Now, verbal threats are a different ball game and none of us really know what was said ( other than the FU’s and bullshit). It was idiots marching and yelling and a woman pointing a gun at them. If a mob of hundreds was marching down your street would u run onto your front lawn with your G19 and tell them to leave or I’ll shoot? I know I wouldn’t. But, if they come down my street with molotovs and make a move to destroy my property or to cause deadly destruction to my neigherhood and all that’s in it they will never know what hit them. That my friend is situational awareness and tactics, not raw emotions.

You've been here 4 years and haven't noticed at least half of what I post is not serious?

In THEIR case, yeah. Chances are they were need Sgt Hulka to tell them to "Lighten Up".

That St. Louis neighborhood situation aside, had they actually been in a "civil war / society broke down / zombies among us" scenario, they were spot on. Shoot first, don't ask questions later. (This comment also is a little less than serious, despite the "spot on" line)

(The Sgt Hulka quote is from a movie and not meant as a sidelong reference to your username!)

Putting the finger on the trigger while holding a gun at the ready goes against prevailing current training standards.

Ask Eurie Stumps Ooops, I guess you can't because someone kept their finger on the trigger while holding him at gunpoint and had an AD through his neck.. But, you can still ask officer Duncan who remains in good standing with the Framingham PD thanks to the "oops" defense about how this sort of finger positioning works out.

Stamps, not Stumps, but yes, I know. See above.

You've been here 4 years and haven't noticed at least half of what I post is not serious?

In THEIR case, yeah. Chances are they were need Sgt Hulka to tell them to "Lighten Up".

That St. Louis neighborhood situation aside, had they actually been in a "civil war / society broke down / zombies among us" scenario, they were spot on. Shoot first, don't ask questions later. (This comment also is a little less than serious, despite the "spot on" line)

(The Sgt Hulka quote is from a movie and not meant as a sidelong reference to your username!)
I’m a huge fan of soldier hookah in the movie!!! We could all use a big toe around here😂😂... My posts aren’t meant to be defensive or to take offense to...the bad part about posting online is your not down at a bar just having normal conversation

Don't ever move to Texas or Kentucky.....you will not be welcome.

Wait. I can point guns indiscriminately at people on my own property????? I'm totally moving to TX or KY. Boy that mailman is gonna need Depends I'm gonna scare him so much.

Sgt Hookah. LOL. Wrong movie.

I'll take a thousand people like these two vs the millions of firearm owners that wouldn't even have the balls to step outside.

Their property, their house and their rules!

F_k the mob has rights mentality!

So the poor little soybois got all butt hurt because someone pointed a pistol with their finger on the trigger at them.

She had it pointed in the right direction, towards the people making the threats!
Dam right, I'm glad she had her finger on the trigger.

Did you see anyone challenge her?

What did you want to see, a range flag in the chamber, finger in another zip code and it pointed towards the sky?

Keep the range safety bs for your paper targets!
Because we all know our military uses their safety before and after each pull of the trigger![rofl2]

She wasn't playing around and her husband looked like one of the protesters in Virginia some months ago.

She has bigger balls than 99.9 percent of the Americans that own firearms!

If you want to post crap on how she handled her gun when she felt she needed it, go ahead.

That woman took a stand and wasn't behind her keyboard as we are!

Last edited:
Does multiple punctuation marks somehow enhance or add credence to your point?

So far, we have the people involved saying they felt threatened. We have you, with no proof or justification, saying in your previous post that they were not threatened, and "When u point a gun at people like she did, it’s assault." You completely ignore the fact they were outside when the gates were destroyed and the mob approached, and the only statement we have is by the people there who said they were in fear of their lives.

Again, maybe you need to take a break from posting. You're embarrassing yourself.
Yes - My multiple exclamation points add crecedence to my point. Here’s why: what if the angry mob never made any specific threats to them or their property or their dog???What if the angry mob was just marching by being loud, trespassing, vandalizing, etc. and those two said I’m sick of this shit and they ran outside with their guns drawn??? Now, They are in a position to where they have to defend their actions if no specific threats came to them, they are lawyers I’m pretty sure they understand that. When you point a gun at someone it is assault by law in most places. If they were in fear for their lives why would they stand on the front lawn in front of hundreds of angry and violent thugs waving a CCW pistol and one AR 15 on the hip???Not good tactics my friend, That’s called emotions, and it took over the both of them and they didn’t make sound decisions with this so-called fear of their lives. I think they’re falling back on this fear for their lives as an excuse because they know they reacted poorly. When the mob comes down your street it’s not a good idea to go out there with your concealed carry gun and waive it in thier faces. I’m sorry I think that is absolutely stupid and it get you into a lot of trouble if not killed, if that’s your plan God bless you.

I’m a huge fan of soldier hookah in the movie!!! We could all use a big toe around here😂😂... My posts aren’t meant to be defensive or to take offense to...the bad part about posting online is your not down at a bar just having normal conversation
I mean Sgt Hulka of course...👍🏻

The razor's edge is not getting jacked up needlessly.
One might hope that's less of a concern in Missouri than Massachusetts.
It doesn't help that (as the protestors were taunting) everything goes straight to YoutUbe.

There is a reason why I taunt people who do stupid shit like obey the law - when everybody else around them is not.

It's partially because it's a stupid "survival" strategy given the trend of the day - but it's also because when the "normies" just bumble along obeying the law - while the "authorities" are letting the commies run rampant - it not only gives the commies a free pass to do whatever - it also lets the "authorities" get away with not doing their goddam jobs.

When normally abiding people pick up rifles and start shooting the miscreants who are looting, robbing and burning - first off it sends a very clear message to those commies that normal people just aren't going to knuckle under and put up with their shit , but it also sends a clear message to the authorities that if don't do their mother phucking jobs - WE WILL - and then you will be OUT.

Because I'm pretty sure that if you take a bunch of people and force them into the situation where they're having to gun down commie looters - after the dust clears they're going to start asking some very hard questions about where all their damn tax dollars are going. In fact that is already happening with kids in college wondering why they're paying full boat tuition - when all they're getting is online classes. And people wondering why they're paying high property taxes - for schools their kids no longer attend.

If police don't show up for a riot - and the fire department doensn't show up for the fires - well then it's pretty obvious your tax dollars should be withheld and the money should be put towards rifles , fire extinguishers and maybe a water cistern like they do in rural areas.

Long story short - if you force people into defending themselves - and they're not so stupid as to just sit there and watch their house burn down around them while they just mumble "must obey the law.... must obey the law" - a whole host of things start to unravel.

Which seems to be something the "authorities" are slowly coming to realize - given the increase in news stories about "militia" groups forming - and the very recent stories I saw over the last couple of days about how cops are suddenly going hard fist on protestors and rioters.

And last but definitely not least - if you actually want to keep your country : the US is supposed to be "by the people and for the people" - that's been almost completely buried under the statist illusions of people for generations now - who have demanded obeyance to big government, but if that idea is to hold any meaning - it means that in the end - the final person defending the country - is each and every citizen. If the commies are going to individually make the decision to go out and riot and try to destroy the country - well then it's up to a bunch of other individuals to make the decision to defend it - not the police, and not the government.

Without individual US citizens shooting individual commie rioters - we simply don't have the country the Founders intended any more.

I'll take a thousand people like these two verse the millions of firearm owners that wouldn't even have the balls to step outside.

Their property, their house and their rules!

F_k the mob has rights mentality!

So the poor little soybois got all butt hurt because someone pointed a pistol with their finger on the trigger at them.

She had it pointed in the right direction, towards the people making the threats!
Dam right, I'm glad she had her finger on the trigger.

Did you see anyone challenge her?

What did you want to see, a range flag in the chamber, finger in another zip code and it pointed towards the sky?

Keep the range safety bs for your paper targets!
Because we all know our military uses their safety before and after every time they pull the trigger![rofl2]

She wan't playing around and her husband looked like one of the protesters in Virginia some months ago.

She has bigger balls than 99.9 percent of the Americans that own firearms!

If you want to post crap on how she handled her gun when she needed it most, go ahead.

That woman took a stand and wasn't behind her keyboard as we are!
I absolutely would luv to have these people as neighbors..have u seen the neighborhood?😂😂😂
In all seriousness it’s going take standing up to these communist thugs, I just think we can and will do a better job. Less emotions and more tactics is how we beat these idiots.

Umm, we're not in that scenario? Unapproved free speech punished violently. History being torn down and modified. City governments working on plans to de-fund police protection for their own citizens. Looting, rioting, arson, beatings and the police being told to stand down. Police retreating from their precincts which get destroyed. City blocks taken over, walls set up and police excluded. And in the 1,000s of criminal acts, how many people have been arrested? This seems to check most of the boxes for civil war and society broken down.

I'll take bunch of ballsy idiots with their fingers on their triggers, with their firearms pointed towards those that threaten them or their property.
As opposed to all the brainiac's that do nothing, because they are to busy investigating if they have a legal standing to do so.

In a fight, there are no rules! but one..Win!

She said what we have all been saying.
My right to be left alone, is worth more to me than your life!
Leave me be and you might leave with it!

Last edited:
Balls isn’t going to win this thing, brains is.

When your brain is screaming at you to shoot the commie rioter who is trying to burn down your house - it still takes some balls in the current day knowing that you're likely going to have all the local Karens screaming at you after shoot him, and also knowing that police will likely come looking for you after the dust clears.

Sadly if more people had those kinds of balls - the Karens would STFU and cower in their kitchens - and the police wouldn't think they could just go around enforcing the damn law only when it was easy and convenient.

Their lives are going to turned upside down for the next 10yrs

Yeah maybe. But in the bigger picture - if that happens - it would be a "good" thing. At least for those of us who have been arguing about gun rights for years and years.

The guy was defending his property - on a private street that was clearly marked - they mob broke down the gate - and there's ample previous history to illustrate that people have a genuine concern about crowds like this now - and the guy is a personal injury lawyer - as is his wife.

I'm guessing that if they go after the guy he's not just going to knuckle under and go out without a fight.

And the fact that they DO go after the guy (if they do) would serve as an example to everybody else about how the "authorities" are not on your side.

Long story short: I think if they go after the guy they (the courts , legal system - whatever) - are just making themselves look like a bunch of a-holes if not outright enemies of the country.

I hope they do it. (go after them that is)

Yeah I agree completely. Too many range commandoes here. Those people never place their finger in the hole until the moment they are going to pull it. Must make it hard to fire more than once since they have to remove the finger from the trigger between each shot.
These are the same people that couldn't shoot that crowd of people because they are too paranoid to shoot more than 1 round per 7 seconds.
The type that, after removing the upper from their AR, or the barrel from the shotgun will still treat the barrel as if its a loaded gun.

Me. Finger on the trigger. Safety on Binary, red dot ON, rifle shouldered and pointed at someone's head the entire time while shouting to leave.

OH NO, my life is in imminent danger, trigger control or the interWEEBS will shame me for it.

RC

Maybe the finger should have been off the trigger, maybe not, not my concern. I wouldn’t cry if she had an ND and mag dumped the crowd. PSGWSP, if you Force people into having to be violent you can expect to get hurt, you don’t get to cry foul.

Trigger finger discipline, while I admit is a great thing, drives me nuts online. When I see an ad for a gun, which features a girl with 8 foot legs holding a firearm incorrectly, I really DGAF, and I surely don’t see the need to proclaim yourself “Super Safety Guy” by pointing it out.

Then again, don’t listen to me, I put safety somewhere on the second page. Ironically, I’ve been the safety POC as an additional duty just about everywhere I go.

Yeah maybe. But in the bigger picture - if that happens - it would be a "good" thing. At least for those of us who have been arguing about gun rights for years and years.

The guy was defending his property - on a private street that was clearly marked - they mob broke down the gate - and there's ample previous history to illustrate that people have a genuine concern about crowds like this now - and the guy is a personal injury lawyer - as is his wife.

I'm guessing that if they go after the guy he's not just going to knuckle under and go out without a fight.

And the fact that they DO go after the guy (if they do) would serve as an example to everybody else about how the "authorities" are not on your side.

Long story short: I think if they go after the guy they (the courts , legal system - whatever) - are just making themselves look like a bunch of a-holes if not outright enemies of the country.

I hope they do it. (go after them that is)
Authorities have already came out and said the guy was well within his rights, and they're not going to seek prosecution on him

Ask Eurie Stamps Ooops, I guess you can't because someone kept their finger on the trigger while holding him at gunpoint and had an AD through his neck.. But, you can still ask officer Duncan who remains in good standing with the Framingham PD thanks to the "oops" defense about how this sort of finger positioning works out.

Fun exercise: If one of the trespassing protesters was armed, could they legally shoot the homeowners as soon as one of them aimed in with finger on the trigger (as some here suggest)?

So how do you protect your house and loved ones if a mob of angry protesters suddenly shows up to your property?

These are some of the same people that are throwing Molotov cocktails at police cars and setting buildings on fire?
Blocking roads so that no one pass or can go in or out.
Waiting inside the house and thinking your safe when your outnumbered is a great idea if your holding a fort.

She stood her ground and said enough is enough and anyone that comes seeking harm will be met with force.

Those that say you don't pull a firearm unless you are ready to shoot?
I would say she avoided a shooting by letting the mob know her intentions.

Pointing her pistol at them, made her intentions crystal clear!

She wan't going to wait till they rushed and overwhelmed their house and property to defend herself.

Remember these are not firearm owners rioting.
These are scum bags that are probably prohibited from owning such and have never set foot on a legal range anywhere.
They have burned people alive and value nothing but destroying everything America is and stands for!
With total disregard of who they are hurting are even involved in anyway, shape or form.
They love all the laws on the books that leave everyone powerless against them.
Then they cry "No fair" when they are shown their own wrong doings and someone says "Not today, you won't"!
Pull out their phones and call the popo and say do something "MY" rights were violated.
All while running around in face coverings, helmets, full body armor, backpacks full of who knows what and skateboards as weapons.

Things happen fast and when they do you need to react as fast as the situation presents itself.

Try breaking through a gate at any one of our military installations.
Would you be so quick to judge their professional weapon handling skills as you are of these two?

Why are their lives and property worth less than those of our government?

Why should their response be held to those of corrupt politicians and not the laws of the land?

Why is anyone defending those hell bent on the destruction of America?

IMHO, they had every right to display weapons on THEIR land in any way they wished and dammed those that think otherwise!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom