Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very persuasive. It added crecedence.

EXCEPT THAT IT WAS!

Lordy. It's like arguing with my six-year-old.
U argue with six year olds!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. All the chest bumpers that say IT WORKED, God bless ya! When the mob comes down your street run outside shoeless with your AR on your hip!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Make sure Your wife goes out There Pulp Fiction style tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ put a huge target on your property with the BolsheviksπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looks like we won’t last long in this fightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"...you're either a teenager, or someone with the maturity of a teenager. " Reading is FUNdamental.
I've refuted every point you've tried to make. You've been proven wrong in this thread again and again.
Didn’t realize this was a right or wrong. Just because we disagree doesn’t mean I’m wrong and you are right. Who’s the teenager now?

thoughts on what might have happened if they were rushed? thank god they weren't but it's something I'm thinking about

crowd would have been on them in seconds, and no way the lady is hitting anything
I agree. U can’t convince people on here of that Though. They are too busy screaming Murica and get of my lawn and correcting grammar. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This just turned into the NASCAR thread real quick. They confronted the mob, they were successful, hindsight and Monday morning quarterbacking is always 20/20. Nobody here was in that situation and I'm sure they didn't have much time to think about what they were going to do. They just did it. They probably got drunk and needed a few valiums afterwards.

Yep, those two have targets painted on their backs and the protesters aren't about to let this
slight to their egos go unchallenged.

View attachment 369456

Great.......now if they return, the crowd can unquestionably be shot and killed. After the first one, all the rest are free and I'd waste as many as I had rounds and time to fire on them.
Sooner or later some harsh examples are going to be made of these lawless bastards......they are already living on borrowed time as far as most of the country is concerned.

I just hope they look a little more tactical next time and up their weapons and handling skills![smile]
Maybe a Gladsden and Molon labe flag out front.

Not to mention arming the rest of their neighbors to the teeth and being ready to let those pesky rioters in on their next surprise!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40aD94yJcwQ

Last edited:
Great.......now if they return, the crowd can unquestionably be shot and killed. After the first one, all the rest are free and I'd waste as many as I had rounds and time to fire on them.
Sooner or later some harsh examples are going to be made of these lawless bastards......they are already living on borrowed time as far as most of the country is concerned.
After that happens can we retire this thread?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They should have just fired a couple rounds from a shotgun on their porch.

And said. β€œ its what Biden told me to do”.

But seriously some ofvthe comments on this forum backing antifa and rich shaming these people and telling them to hire private security is amazing and truly disturbed.

What do these people pay in taxes? Democrats or not if the cops arent there to do their jobs the taxes pay for then
They have every right to defend what their private property how they see fit.
They didnt invite a mob there it was tresspassing and threatening and it was more than enough to start stacking bodies.

image.jpeg

Ya, they'll tread.......but only until the intersecting fields of fire cut them to shreds.

( waits for the first " das racisssss" comment to be posted.) [laugh]

They should have just fired a couple rounds from a shotgun on their porch.

And said. β€œ its what Biden told me to do”.

But seriously some ofvthe comments on this forum backing antifa and rich shaming these people and telling them to hire private security is amazing and truly disturbed.

What do these people pay in taxes? Democrats or not if the cops arent there to do their jobs the taxes pay for then
They have every right to defend what their private property how they see fit.
They didnt invite a mob there it was tresspassing and threatening and it was more than enough to start stacking bodies.
I missed the rich shaming and private security posts and thank god. f*** that! I just think they need way better tactics and training, especially when the real fight comes.

I missed the rich shaming and private security posts and thank god. f*** that! I just think they need way better tactics and training, especially when the real fight comes.

You know, its easy to point and laugh at people who don't look like they know what they're doing, but perhaps as above average enthusiasts we've set the bar too high. I'm not sure every gun owner needs to look like an operator in a encounter, clearly these people could use some training- they look like a couple of tools, but at the same time, they probably never thought in a million years they might actually need those guns.

I just hope they look a little more tactical next time and up their weapons and handling skills![smile]
Maybe a Gladsden and Molon labe flag out front.

I don’t know what looks dumber, pink polo and no shoes or the Tacticool Tommy LARPers with all their geardo toys.

Since these two were actually effective, despite all the experts who weren’t there, I’ve got to give them the win.

But really, who walks around barefoot? Disgusting.

I don’t know what looks dumber, pink polo and no shoes or the Tacticool Tommy LARPers with all their geardo toys.

Since these two were actually effective, despite all the experts who weren’t there, I’ve got to give them the win.

In your own home? Why wouldn’t you?

I dunno. She stood by his side at dyin' time. Got to be worth something.
Nobody better lay a finger on her Hummels.
=====

Does multiple punctuation marks somehow enhance or add credence to your point?
He might have been using some ISO-Latin-1 ellipses…
They're the MIRV of ASCII characters -
they give you three times the dots per keystroke.

Or maybe he spilled something on his <Repeat> key.
=====

Putting the finger on the trigger while holding a gun at the ready goes against prevailing current training standards.
I had two more thoughts:
  1. Step One would have been to turn on the sprinkler system. Ideally before the homeowners showed themselves, let alone before they brandished. That front lawn was not to be defended inch-by-inch, and if it looked like the mob mentality actually was causing a surge across a broad front towards invading the house, it would have channeled them towards the driveway. It's just spraying water, not hydrofluoric acid (well, the rich are different, but let's assume...) But a lot of the crowd wouldn't want to get their smartphones wet.
  2. Imagine if Teh Homeowners had a big dog get loose and attack the crowd. If they owned a big dog, and they owned it for home protection, it might also "get loose"[wink].
=====

There is a reason why I taunt people who do stupid shit like obey the law - when everybody else around them is not.

It's partially because it's a stupid "survival" strategy given the trend of the day - ...
I got this piece of junk mail over the winter;
I guess you did too.
its-go-time.short.gif

... but it's also because when the "normies" just bumble along obeying the law - while the "authorities" are letting the commies run rampant - it not only gives the commies a free pass to do whatever - it also lets the "authorities" get away with not doing their goddam jobs.

When normally abiding people pick up rifles and start shooting the miscreants who are looting, robbing and burning - first off it sends a very clear message to those commies that normal people just aren't going to knuckle under and put up with their shit , ...
A plan that assumes there will be no resumption of civil order
is no plan at all.

... but it also sends a clear message to the authorities that if don't do their mother phucking jobs - WE WILL - and then you will be OUT.
So the cops (who if nothing else understand Don't Kill The Job),
will just have do The Job. And they get to pick the target.
faGYafm.jpg

Because I'm pretty sure that if you take a bunch of people and force them into the situation where they're having to gun down commie looters - after the dust clears they're going to start asking some very hard questions about where all their damn tax dollars are going.
46tx40.jpg

=====

By CHERYL WITTENAUER
Associated Press Writer

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- A city alderman frustrated with the police response to rising crime called Tuesday on residents to arm themselves to protect their lives and property. ... (He) said that when he and residents approached a district police commander last year, they were told "there was nothing he could do to protect us and the community ... that he didn't have the manpower."
That blast from Dec'08 reads just like my old Adam Carolla story:
Hat tip to Adam Carolla for a long lost rant about how
LA can issue tickets for left turn on red after stop
off a deserted boulevard at 2AM,
but they can't search incoming shipping containers for WMDs because,
and I quote, "we don't have the manpower - we don't have the resources".
=====

...(Ammoland.com)- In the wake of the 2016 elections, ... the gun control battle will continue to shift to both the state and local levels. ... This week in St. Louis, Missouri, 28th Ward Alderwoman Lyda Krewson announced that she has filed a bill that would ban so-called β€œassault weapons” inside the city limits.​
Now Lyda Krewson is no longer the 28th Alderwoman but the mayor,
and her prime constituency was slowed down in their riotous march upon her house
by a neighbor defending his own mansion with an "assault weapon".

What that neighborhood needs is a consensus to lobby the governor good and hard
to ensure that the couple will not undergo any prosecution.
(If any neighborhood can do that, it's that one).
=====

I'm not sure every gun owner needs to look like an operator in a encounter, clearly these people could use some training- they look like a couple of tools, but at the same time, they probably never thought in a million years they might actually need those guns.
Litmus test:
They live in freaking Missouri;
did they buy the guns before or after Ferguson?

You know, its easy to point and laugh at people who don't look like they know what they're doing,....
but you all wish you had the opportunity and sack to demonstrate those tactical moves you've been learning while "training" for the last several years. the parade passed by and by god, you coulda made a better showing than these two, made us all proud. "honey, where's my plate carrier?"

I do.

I walk barefoot, inside and outside about 70% of the time.....even in winter.....and I don't have any foot problems either. I also don't live around the dirty streets of any city.

Read this about the Mayor.
From Wikipedia:
While alderman of St. Louis's 28th ward, Krewson took out a home equity loan in 2003 to help fund an unsuccessful campaign against Missouri's concealed carry law, which passed.

I wouldn't stop them from burning her house to the ground! [rofl2]

I would post signs telling them which one was hers![wink]
download.jpeg

Reactions: AHM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom