ThiccBoogLine says FU attorney generals....

hArcxQL.jpg

What happens when we are busted with them???? Just blame these guys and all is well ????? Still luv it though!!!!!

1. Big kids rules, at least someone is offering them. Hell I know exempt people that couldn't get a pmag etc sent into mass!

2. Is a non functioning magazine an LCAFD in MA? (eg, a pile of parts) Not aware of constructive possession of LCAFD cases in ma...

I hope they're smart enough to make sure there's an innocent name on the 'From' address, USPS will happily dime people out as they've done before.

Have you seen what pre-ban 30-rounders go for these days?

$11-20 bucks if you're not buying them in the wrong places. Of course the flippers/profiteers seem to try to buy as many as they can get their hands on. Oddly enough after the AW ban expiration there was a limit to how much rape people were willing to commit on garbage state people. Then after Sandy Hook everyone started channeling cosby....... .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUj_pzCiAQ

“Medical Use Only” Suppository Feeder Mag....out of stock, Bummer

Hell, I ain't even got my gunz back and I just remembered I sold my 'Bushy' [crying] Bought something I can't even spell ...lol A shemagah. Good luck to the lads

Last edited:
If you don't own at least One illegal magazine... you're doing it wrong.

I can't take a piss without breaking like 5 laws in this state... So I'm inclined to agree... If the law makes someone a criminal for simply owning something (a completely victimless BS crime) go big or go home as they say...

I'm currently attempting to modify a late-model M16 mag to hold 9mm and fit into a G19...

Back
Top Bottom