ThiccBoogLine says FU attorney generals....

I hope they pepper their sold to lists with strategically placed names.. Maura Healy 22 main st.. Gabby giffords 12 elm street.. Dick hurts from Holden etc..

so when their records get their records are seized...

You guys (in Mass) know that a quick drive to NH and BassPro has barrels of Pmags, shelves of every other type of magazine right? Cash is king and they fit nicely in the vehicle next to the fireworks, booze, smokes and vapes.

Just don't forget to take an Uber to the parking lot. Or at least walk. Plate scanners are real. (see the hundreds of gun show snag jobs in NV to CA)!

You guys (in Mass) know that a quick drive to NH and BassPro has barrels of Pmags, shelves of every other type of magazine right? Cash is king and they fit nicely in the vehicle next to the fireworks, booze, smokes and vapes.

MSP sitting in NH parking lots at gun shops, fireworks shops, and the state liquor stores recording MA plates to be pulled over at the border has been a thing for 40+ years.

Maybe the first post was the result of a few too many wobbly pops? [laugh]

That was my initial thought. If they are located in EST (which I believe they are), then it would have placed that post at like 2am. Maybe one too many pops that night? Although, the message is pretty concise and free of drunk-mashing typos, so who knows.

Last edited:
The response I saw was that they had underestimated the response, and were inundated with orders to the point they couldn't keep up. I do notice that the original post and the followup post I saw are both missing now...

They must have a vibrating 30 rounder for our AG

Make bump-stocks legal again and you can get that thing vibrating a ton.

Just don't forget to take an Uber to the parking lot. Or at least walk. Plate scanners are real. (see the hundreds of gun show snag jobs in NV to CA)!

LOL

MSP sitting in NH parking lots at gun shops, fireworks shops, and the state liquor stores recording MA plates to be pulled over at the border has been a thing for 40+ years.

Ummmm, years ago, there was an ATTEMPT at a fireworks sting. We're talking the 1980's. Maybe 1990 at the latest. I was in collitch at the time. I recall watching it on the news. It was very much for show to "scare" people into not going to NH for fireworks. When did NH pull the ban on fireworks? It might have been right around then.

But any sort of regular "sting" operations by MSP in NH is a pipe-dream. Especially worrying about citizens buying PB PMags. How do they KNOW you are buying Pmags? Follow everyone who buys one out of the store????? Team of 8-10 guys keeping tabs? "Watch out for camo ballcap. Camo ballcap! Who's got him??? He picked up 3. Let's go people. Swarm! Swarm!"

I would say that if you are inclined to buy non-legal full-capacity magazines in NH to bring to MA, you don't need to fear the MSP chasing you at the border to nail you for your $80 worth of contraband.

Make bump-stocks legal again and you can get that thing vibrating a ton.

LOL

Ummmm, years ago, there was an ATTEMPT at a fireworks sting. We're talking the 1980's. Maybe 1990 at the latest. I was in collitch at the time. I recall watching it on the news. It was very much for show to "scare" people into not going to NH for fireworks. When did NH pull the ban on fireworks? It might have been right around then.

But any sort of regular "sting" operations by MSP in NH is a pipe-dream. Especially worrying about citizens buying PB PMags. How do they KNOW you are buying Pmags? Follow everyone who buys one out of the store????? Team of 8-10 guys keeping tabs? "Watch out for camo ballcap. Camo ballcap! Who's got him??? He picked up 3. Let's go people. Swarm! Swarm!"

I would say that if you are inclined to buy non-legal full-capacity magazines in NH to bring to MA, you don't need to fear the MSP chasing you at the border to nail you for your $80 worth of contraband.

In 2001, a co-worker invited me to his 4th of July party in New Hampshire. I had to visit a customer in Plaistow with him, so we stopped at a fireworks stand ahead of the customer visit. I paid for a bunch of stuff, threw it in the trunk of my car, then drove to the customer site to meet him.

Did the customer visit, handed off the fireworks to him, then drove home.

Shortly after crossing the Mass border, a Statie started to follow me, then pulled me over. He asked if I had contraband in the car. I said no, he asked that I step out of the car. Got patted down, he said there was photographic evidence of me purchasing fireworks, and those are illegal in Massachusetts. I said I handed them off to a NH based co-worker for his weekend party. The trooper then searched my car, found my Estes Model Rocket launch kit in my trunk and gave me the third degree about it.

Roughly 90 minutes later, I was on my way.

In 2001, a co-worker invited me to his 4th of July party in New Hampshire. I had to visit a customer in Plaistow with him, so we stopped at a fireworks stand ahead of the customer visit. I paid for a bunch of stuff, threw it in the trunk of my car, then drove to the customer site to meet him.

Did the customer visit, handed off the fireworks to him, then drove home.

Shortly after crossing the Mass border, a Statie started to follow me, then pulled me over. He asked if I had contraband in the car. I said no, he asked that I step out of the car. Got patted down, he said there was photographic evidence of me purchasing fireworks, and those are illegal in Massachusetts. I said I handed them off to a NH based co-worker for his weekend party. The trooper then searched my car, found my Estes Model Rocket launch kit in my trunk and gave me the third degree about it.

Roughly 90 minutes later, I was on my way.

You let the Statie search your car without a Warrant? Please invest 45 minutes watching this

Pretty sure this is an urban legend. If not then it’s illegal as hell. Is it against the law to bring NH booze into MA? Nope. Is it against the law to walk into a gun store in NH? Nope.

No PC for a stop. The firework thing may be legit if they actually see you packing fireworks into your car, but it seems like a lot of work for a misdemeanor offense that’s gonna get tossed in court anyway.

Pretty sure this is an urban legend. If not then it’s illegal as hell. Is it against the law to bring NH booze into MA? Nope. Is it against the law to walk into a gun store in NH? Nope.

No PC for a stop. The firework thing may be legit if they actually see you packing fireworks into your car, but it seems like a lot of work for a misdemeanor offense that’s gonna get tossed in court anyway.
Bringing any liquor into MA from another state or country is illegal. I once checked this out and verified with someone on NES who owned liquor stores.

Yes, MSP did spy on people from MA buying liquor in NH and then radioed to troopers in MA to stop them. Long time ago and the NH Governor threatened to arrest the MSP for loitering in those parking lots, so that ended a long time ago.

They always ask to search the cars, it's called a fishing expedition to find a crime. Most people willingly give permission, which is stupid but they intimidate folks to do this and it works very well.

I'm not even sure if photographic evidence would justify a search warrant in cases like this.

The response I saw was that they had underestimated the response, and were inundated with orders to the point they couldn't keep up. I do notice that the original post and the followup post I saw are both missing now...

I just sent a bitch-0-gram about my order. They replied. Says they are backlogged, my hat ships on Monday.

Bringing any liquor into MA from another state or country is illegal. I once checked this out and verified with someone on NES who owned liquor stores.

Yes, MSP did spy on people from MA buying liquor in NH and then radioed to troopers in MA to stop them. Long time ago and the NH Governor threatened to arrest the MSP for loitering in those parking lots, so that ended a long time ago.

They always ask to search the cars, it's called a fishing expedition to find a crime. Most people willingly give permission, which is stupid but they intimidate folks to do this and it works very well.

I'm not even sure if photographic evidence would justify a search warrant in cases like this.

Well , they would have to admit they were running an illegal operation in another state to get pictures.
Pretty sure NH made it crystal clear back when what would happen if they caught them conducting those operations.

I must have stealth plates. I live near the boarder and I buy all my contraband in Mason, Brookline,and Greenville, NH and then smuggle it back here to the People's Republic. Been doing it since the 80s and I'm not in a reeducation camp yet.

Statement from Thicc Boog Line

Edit, sorry if these are not nearly in order. I posted from my phone. If someone feels like cleaning it up, thanks in advance

Attachments

• 29242D55-998D-4531-AE3D-BCC70A6D2198.jpeg
    29242D55-998D-4531-AE3D-BCC70A6D2198.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 3989F632-B3B4-49B3-90B4-960BA22F1A06.jpeg
    3989F632-B3B4-49B3-90B4-960BA22F1A06.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 32
  • C6F7F23F-2C0C-4F1A-8EF7-29D7A986ABF9.jpeg
    C6F7F23F-2C0C-4F1A-8EF7-29D7A986ABF9.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 28
  • C6D09547-0E85-499E-830D-E751D85E2C41.jpeg
    C6D09547-0E85-499E-830D-E751D85E2C41.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 08F71061-8F01-41CA-BDB0-70C99C18374A.jpeg
    08F71061-8F01-41CA-BDB0-70C99C18374A.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 24
  • A6B21D64-D849-4302-B1F7-D0B2443102FB.jpeg
    A6B21D64-D849-4302-B1F7-D0B2443102FB.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 24
  • D0E8841C-52E2-41E0-8815-8393A26E367B.jpeg
    D0E8841C-52E2-41E0-8815-8393A26E367B.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 22
Damn it they never sent me a confirmation e-mail after I paid for an effing scarf via PayPal....last Friday. I am pissed
I didn't get one either...why I sent a message through the website. They responded within 24 hours...so I'm cool for now.

That website blows btw. I forget where the message thing is, but it's on there somewhere.

That was always my thought. I figured early in the life of legal-NH-fireworks, some wogs under the Dolt, er, Dome decided that thousands of Massachooozians would get maimed or killed so a fireworks sting was vital to the safety of moronic MA residents. (Interesting aside: Politicians always think THEIR constituents are the smartest folks. . . . until it's time to restrict something. Then they aren't smart enough to not harm themselves and/or others. See: fireworks, guns, etc.,)

"Sir, can I search your car?"

"Officer - can I search yours?"

LOL

Where is that Youtube of the guy stopping the cop in the police dept parking lot? That was funny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom