• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They're BACK! 3D-Printed Guns Are UNSTOPPABLE And Here to Stay

Reptile

NES Member
An entirely decentralized network of self-defense rights advocates have taken to the internet to provide plans for 3D-printed guns. It looks like the 3D guns are unregulatable and unstoppable. They’re anonymously sharing the blueprints and advice while simultaneously building an unstoppable community.

Unlike previous attempts to popularize 3D-printed guns, this newer operation is entirely decentralized. There’s no headquarters, no trademarks, and no real leader. The people behind it already understand that this means they can’t be stopped by governments and their laws or regulations. “If they [the government] were to come after me, they’d first have to find my identity,” says Ivan the Troll, a member of the group. “I’m one of many, many like-minded individuals who’re doing this sort of work.”

According to Wired UK, Ivan the Troll is the de facto spokesman of an underground wave of 3D-printing gunsmiths. Ivan says he knows of at least 100 people who are actively developing 3D-printed gun technology, and he claims there are thousands taking part in the network. This loose-knit community spans the entire globe.

They’re BACK! 3D-Printed Guns Are UNSTOPPABLE And Here to Stay

mask_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom