• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

they'll be coming after shotguns next.

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Pastor shot, killed during La. church service

SOMEBODY WAS PISSED AT SOMEBODY FOR SOMETHING.

Myers said Karey shot Harris twice with a shotgun, once as he walked in to the church and the second time after Harris fell and Karey shot him at close range where he lay.

add this to the DC Navy yard guy and we know where they're looking next.

Last edited:
Charged with 2nd degree murder? He walked into the church and shot the preacher?

My guess is that the preacher was breaking one of the ten commandments and was sent to answer for it.

I wonder if he was unable to find .22 ammo and that's why he didn't use it.

Myers said at the time of Karey's arrest, he directed deputies to two guns he had discarded in a wooded area close to the intersection where he was apprehended. Myers said one was a shotgun and the other was a .22 pistol, both of which were recovered.

I wonder what Biden will recommend next?

whistle.jpg

On the other hand.... this administration really dislikes whistle blowers...

Pastor shot, killed during La. church service

SOMEBODY WAS PISSED AT SOMEBODY FOR SOMETHING.

add this to the DC Navy yard guy and we know where they're looking next.
Australia certainly did, back in the mid-1990s, as part of their nationwide gun grab. Some Aussie bureaucrat decided the extend the ban beyond semi-auto rifles and shotguns. He saw a movie with Arnold Schwartzenegger wielding a 12-gauge pump and he determined that pump shotguns should be banned as well.

Shogun/shotgun... I missed a T and a space.

I have a relatively new Toshiba laptop that has the crappiest keyboard I've ever run across. I have to press each key precisely in its center or nothing happens. Even the space bar. After I type a line, I have to go back and fix at least two unpressed letters or spaces.

Sometimes I miss one (or two).

I'm glad yu all ha a good laugh at myexpense. [grin]

Shotguns should be banned...

They can fire an ENTIRE high cap magazine in one pull of the trigger!

<sar>

Back
Top Bottom