They really do despise us. CNN on Trump supporters...

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
They don't get it. I get that they are trying to be funny. And DT would have a hard time finding Ukraine on a map. So would I. So would that tool. But they think they can be funny BECAUSE everything is going to go their way. Reality is gonna bite them in the ass and they don't see it coming. And I'm 100% OK with that. Don't try. Be condescending. Minimize the opposition. Please. Do all of those things that DON'T get your party elected but make you feel smug.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They don't get it. I get that they are trying to be funny. And DT would have a hard time finding Ukraine on a map. So would I. So would that tool. But they think they can be funny BECAUSE everything is going to go their way. Reality is gonna bite them in the ass and they don't see it coming. And I'm 100% OK with that. Don't try. Be condescending. Minimize the opposition. Please. Do all of those things that DON'T get your party elected but make you feel smug.
Speak for yourself, this idiot trump supporter knows the sea route to Sevastopol, through the Dardanelles and the Bosporus straights.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
They do, and anyone who thinks they wouldn't put us on trains when they have total power is foolish.
The other thing I think people should remember, is it's more than just "trump supporters" they hate. These people are so f***ed up that you could shit on trump for 5 minutes, and then mention the one good thing you thought he did, and they will still unload on you. Basically anyone not in their borg like collective groupthink thing is a mortal enemy.

-Mike

TheGreekFreak

NES Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Umm.....if they think what was said is in any way funny, I feel bad for their sense of humor. Regardless of who they are making fun of, I'd laugh too if it was legitimately funny. Everyone is fair game when it comes to a good joke or verbal beating.....but those are just "jokes" you'd hear in the diner Sunday morning like 5 times from some liberal boomers who think they're comedians 😒 weak.....

Try going to a comedy show that doesn't involve PC guys like trevor noah sniffing their own farts don lemon. Coming from someone who isn't in trumps base btw....

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ummm......dont conservatives loathe the liberal left? I think the contempt goes both ways. It seems ridiculous how upsetting this stuff is to people here, when the right does it too!
It's not nearly to the same level, not even on the same planet. The moonbats have an entire station (CNN) that basically spends 24 hours shitting on trump. [rofl]

Food for thought: Alan Dershowitz is pretty much a lifelong liberal; steps out of line on ONE thing, left pretty much considers him "excommunicado" now.

Canning this into "right vs left" is too simplistic for the situation, too.

-Mike

Twigg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Umm.....if they think what was said is in any way funny, I feel bad for their sense of humor. Regardless of who they are making fun of, I'd laugh too if it was legitimately funny. Everyone is fair game when it comes to a good joke or verbal beating.....but those are just "jokes" you'd hear in the diner Sunday morning like 5 times from some liberal boomers who think they're comedians 😒 weak.....

Try going to a comedy show that doesn't involve PC guys like trevor noah sniffing their own farts don lemon. Coming from someone who isn't in trumps base btw....
Except they are not being “funny”. They are dead flicking serious. (No pun intended)

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Looking toward to four more years of Trump!
I'm not even a huge fan of the guy but the trolling of these establishment types (regardless of their political affiliation) that he does constantly is a win. He ends up exposing people that are far more dangerous to our nation than even he is. The fact that all these people are so wrapped around the axle about attacking him, instead of focusing on policy etc is pretty telling, they're still pulling the armflapping retard act after their shit candidate lost the election.

-Mike

mtnbiker26

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The other thing I think people should remember, is it's more than just "trump supporters" they hate. These people are so f***ed up that you could shit on trump for 5 minutes, and then mention the one good thing you thought he did, and they will still unload on you. Basically anyone not in their borg like collective groupthink thing is a mortal enemy.

-Mike
It's the same on both sides, though. So many people on here despise democrats and this place is just a big echo chamber, There's so much hate, divisiveness and tribalism. There's also a ton of spin and hyperbole on both sides. I guarantee that if you put 50 republicans and 50 democrats (regular people, not politicians) all in the same room, 80 of us could agree on most things. I'm socially liberal but financially conservative. I don't give a crap who marries who. I think we should have welfare programs for the truly needy but we need to boot the leaches. I think we should have a military so we can defend ourselves but I think there's a lot of wasted money that should instead be used to fix the problems in our own country. I think we do have some problems with illegal immigration but a wall is just stupid. I think guns are like abor....umm....the word we can't use here - If you don't like them then don't get one but don't tell other people they can't get one. And Trump? Seriously? The guy can barely utter a coherent sentence. His behavior is way outside of what has always been considered appropriate for a president. The Twitter attacks alone are just so inappropriate and demonstrate a total lack of class, impulse control, intelligence and basic human decency. He acts like a child. I understand how he was elected over Hillary because she really isn't that likeable but I don't understand how people can continue to defend him. He's had like 100 scandals, any one of which would have been a pretty big deal for any other past president. Anyhoo, I'm not looking to argue or go back or forth with anyone. I'm just saying that we're all entitled to our own opinions and we all need to learn to agree-to-disagree and be confident enough in ourselves that a different opinion doesn't feel like a threat.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just started watching Salem on Prime and it got me thinking...

in a hundred years or so American students are going to look back at our culture and conflicts of this period and think "wow they really worried about stupid things."

bigred460

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really cant believe people still watch CNN.

Even if you hate Trump, they are so one sided, I dont understand how people dont find it hard to watch. If a news channel was only talking good things about Trump and sh*t about everyone else all day long, I wouldn't watch it.
It's the only thing you can watch in about 60 airports across the country.
CNN’s ubiquitous presence in airports -- where it broadcasts from thousands of screens to a captive audience of millions -- is facing new scrutiny after the cable network's hard left turn.
Growing questions about CNN's airport monopoly as network veers left

cstockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thats all well and good @mtnbiker26 but these liberal nuts view only their opinions as right. If you DARE disagree with them they feel they have the right to use whatever means or force necessary to change it. And if we did or said the same thing we would be told we should be fired from your job, your business destroyed or thrown in jail. There is the difference... they just can't live and let live.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the feeling is mutual.
I would not piss on a single one of CNN's reporter even if they were on fire

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not nearly to the same level
I don't really know how to quantify, but I see the right giving it out as good as the left does. I'm a trump voter but I think it's a bit disingenuous to feign indignation when the left does it. Whoever is not in power just seems to be the most vocal about it.....if you go back to obama and clinton days, the right did the same things.

Fox News does this? I haven't seen it.
Sean is extremely dismissive of anyone who has a different opinion than he does. Tucker does to, although he definitely tries to inject more reason into the conversation.

Top Bottom