They might not all come for your guns after all

All the sheriff is saying is he won't enforce a federal law on gun or magazine bans. Federal laws are up to the feds to enforce anyway. Still, I like seeing anyone in law enforcement standing for our RKBA.

Yes, that's all he's saying. And he does it publicly, which is exactly what the movement needs at this point.

Wow, I like him! Gotta set of balls on him for taking that stand. Makes me sad to see no states up this way on that list tho. Guess things have really changed since 1776 huh?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Any time somebody in a position of authority like a Sherriff straight up and says he doesn't agree with the POTUS it makes me smile. He is the type of person that would get the attention of somebody on the fence and get them to be on our side

Love it!!!!, maybe LEO's in this state will consider not enforcing these useless laws on a personal level, since no sheriff will take a stand in this hell hole.

Well, too bad Oregon is considering a magazine capacity restriction as well as an "AW" ban. If that passes at the state level, he might have to change his position. But good to see his FU anyway, and hopefully they don't pass anything at the state level.

Back
Top Bottom