They keep repeating it. Worcester Board of Health: Gun violence a persistent public health threat

So there is no other violence that is a public health threat, right, only gun violence????

I said last year that this was going to be their mantra. They are going to repeat it over and over until people are programmed to believe that without guns there would be no violence.

So there is no other violence that is a public health threat, right, only gun violence????

I said last year that this was going to be their mantra. They are going to repeat it over and over until people are programmed to believe that without guns there would be no violence.
Just like the UK. A violence-free utopia!
Get ready to turn in your guns, then they'll go to work on the knife registry.
We'll have to change the URL of this site to Northeast Blades

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

Suicide <1/10th of the first 2 leading causes.

So guns are like heart desease and diabetes now! Hard to believe that a educated person could think that way.
no, guns are not the root problem, their use in violent crimes are just a symptom just like heart disease and diabetes are just a symptom of a larger problem. If you drink a soda or three everyday, hit a McDonalds several times a week, you don't exercise regularly, you will most likely end up with both...heart disease and diabetes. There is an underlying problem when it comes to guns and it's societal. Guns are not the problem. Society is. Guns are not the leading cause of violent death.

Even without guns, people will always find a way to off themselves.

1618363252807.png

Last edited:
So guns are like heart desease and diabetes now! Hard to believe that a educated person could think that way.
It's an educated person, making sure that the argument is framed to their purposes.

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”​

― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

Suicide <1/10th of the first 2 leading causes.
Lies covid has killed no less than 3/2's of the world's population don't u watch cnn

Lies covid has killed no less than 3/2's of the world's population don't u watch cnn
Well, this list is from 2018 so Covid isn't in the picture yet...it's still brewing in some lab somewhere. Were this list current this year, you would be correct...it would definitely top the chart by several magnitudes (at least).

You guys who replied here need to take those ideas and reply to the article. Those are ALL great answers!

Oh, and what is W-6?

You guys who replied here need to take those ideas and reply to the article. Those are ALL great answers!

Oh, and what is W-6?
Worcester Fire lost 6 guys in the Cold Storage fire. Very sad day for the city. I covered the Providence St station for a shift with 3 others from town and a ladder from Littleton while they searched for them in the ashes. Most all departments in the state helped the city out.
Very sad event that I’ll never forget.

The worcester board of health apparently do not walk around some parts of worcester. I was walking by the Hanover theater one fine spring day and had to step around a badly decomposing dog on the sidewalk

There's very little gun crime in Worcester anyway. The Board of Health seems to consist of toxic politically correct predators, hopping on the bandwagon.

I went to school and lived in Worcester for 20 years. I have always wondered why the gun crime was so low there? Can it be that even gangsters don't want to go to Worcester?

However, now that the BOH is on their Do-gooder virtue signaling agenda, you can bet they will not stop until the IS real gun violence there.

That’s one of the most lamest excuse I ever heard. Same thing with video game causes violence, people before video gameView attachment 472149

I love it. It’s like people being violent and killing each other is a new thing. Once they invented guns that was when it all started. Cain didn’t kill abal it was the rock.. rock control....Once you’ve ban rocks only criminals will have rocks.

Not that I’m going to kill anybody but if I did I’d love to use a stump

Not that I’m going to kill anybody but if I did I’d love to use a stump
boys-black-knight-costume.jpg

(Apologies to @namedpipes ).

Back
Top Bottom