• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They Keep Falling in my Lap

Nice score! I wonder sometimes if people see gobs of cosmoline and decide it's not worth it - pretty stupid.

By the way, I've purchased from that seller before - good guy.

Let's see her when she's all cleaned up and purdy!

Maybe from Grease?

Foghorn_Leghorn.jpg

It was a joke, I say, a joke, son . A play on words.

Nice rifle!

Question for you SKS guys: Are the stocks on the Yugo models thicker at the wrist than other makers? It looks to me that they are from viewing some photos of SKS's posted by Ray and others in this sub-forum. Reason I ask is when I'm shooting my Yugo, it feels like it would be a lot more comfortable to shoot if the stock area grasped by the firing hand were shaved down quite a bit.

No kidding. Well since I won't be using the grenade launcher any time soon maybe I'll buy a beat up Yugo stock, slim down the rist area and refinish it. Thanks martin08.

No kidding. Well since I won't be using the grenade launcher any time soon maybe I'll buy a beat up Yugo stock, slim down the rist area and refinish it. Thanks martin08.

Not so fast there. I said the same thing about using them years ago and now am buying dummy grenades and blanks for the next NES car shoot.

Besides, yours is in good shape, lets just find you a nice Chinese to use as a shooter.

Back
Top Bottom