• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They Have Kooks in Vermont Too!

Yeah, I was reading that one yesterday.

For a minute, I thought you were referring to me.

When the public figures out the real cost of doing away with the Air Guard, and the Free Press alluded to a small portion(over $1,000,000 for rescue equipment and personnel), then these kooks will likely be run out of the area quickly.

And I'll mention to you that these people are from Burlington. Know what's the nicest thing about Burlington? It's so close to Vermont. Most of us dislike the place.

The more I see this, the more I want to hit a huge lottery jackpot, invest a good chunk of the money to live off of and buy an island somewhere and ban liberal thinking and liberals in general. Make it an A felony where if convicted they are sterilized to prevent further breeding.

Skald said:
The more I see this, the more I want to hit a huge lottery jackpot, invest a good chunk of the money to live off of and buy an island somewhere and ban liberal thinking and liberals in general. Make it an A felony where if convicted they are sterilized to prevent further breeding.

Amen to that brother!

Skald said:

Ooooooo.....you're nasty....I *LIKE* it!! [lol] [lol]

Back
Top Bottom