They don't want guns on the busses. Tell that to the criminal.

It's the shots after the guy exited the bus and was trying to get away that are over the top.

If that were in MA the driver would be out more than his job.

Up to that point the driver did what he had to do to stay alive IMO.

I carried when I worked at the T. Totally against policy. You try being the white guy driving the bus in Grove Hall at 1:00 AM with all sorts of unknowns on board and outside. I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six. The afternoon the locals ran Ted Kennedy and Ms Victoria out of Grove Hall during the Rodney King protests I was carrying a S&W 3913 I picked up at four seasons that morning because it was too hot for me to conceal my glock 19 or my model 13 K frame while in my uniform. There were days a Raven 25 was the only thing between me and the unknown

It's the shots after the guy exited the bus and was trying to get away that are over the top.

If that were in MA the driver would be out more than his job.

Up to that point the driver did what he had to do to stay alive IMO.
f*** "over the top". These shitbags need to realize that we don't play by Marquess of Queensberry Rules.

I saw that article and looked at the sticker of prohibited items to bring on a bus. OH BOY is that criminal in trouble. The sticker shows a gun with a red bar across it. Looks like he'll go away for a looong time. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom