These should solve all the problems ...

kurtb

NES Member
cwp_front_page.jpg

No more worrying about aggrevated assault charges if you need to defend yourself - just show your "badge" instead....[rofl]

[rofl]

What caliber does the keychain take?

I ordered one badge in each metal, so I can always be color coordinated! Thanks so much for finding these. I kept hearing about them and I thought people were joking. Now I know they're real!

This supercedes the fact that my town restricted me to target & hunting, right? Cause with this badge I can obviously carry everywhere!

(this entire post is meant to be comedic and in no way implies that I actually think the CCW badge is real and allows me to carry)

What caliber does the keychain take?

I ordered one badge in each metal, so I can always be color coordinated! Thanks so much for finding these. I kept hearing about them and I thought people were joking. Now I know they're real![/SIZE]

If you go to the actual website, there is a video on how these badges can SAVE YOUR LIFE!!! The site is :http://www.maxsell.com

I had to just laugh ... its pretty damn funny, but at the same time very mis-leading to all of the "dupes" out there.

hey if you just wear them maybe you won't even get bothered in the first place!

Why bother carrying at all???? just get a badge. But with the badge you would still be a) broadcasting to bad guys that you had a gun if you wore the badge, and b) probably still liable in MA for disturbing the peace if someone saw your "badge" and worried that you had a gun..

Why bother carrying at all???? just get a badge. But with the badge you would still be a) broadcasting to bad guys that you had a gun if you wore the badge, and b) probably still liable in MA for disturbing the peace if someone saw your "badge" and worried that you had a gun..

i was actually trying to be funny with that post. [grin]

OTOH, if you're carrying, and you stick this right next to your holster, any of the sheeple seeing it will see "badge" and think "badge and gun; this is cop; do not need to shriek in terror and call 911!".

No, I'm not ordering one. I'm just sayin', is all.

Elvis Presley had a federal badge. Here's how it all began:

Dear Mr. President

First I would like to introduce myself. I am Elvis Presley and admire you and Have Great Respect for your office. I talked to Vice President Agnew in Palm Springs a week ago and expressed my concern for our country. The Drug Culture, The Hippie Elements, the SDS, Black Panthers, etc do not consider me as their enemy or as they call it The Establishment. I call it America and I Love it. Sir I can and will be of any Service that I can to help the country out. I have no concerns or motives other than helping the country out. So I wish not to be given a title or an appointed position, I can and will do more good if I were made a Federal Agent at Large, and I will help out by doing it my way through my communications with people of all ages. First and Foremost I am an entertainer but all I need is the Federal credentials. I am on the Plane with Sen. George Murphy and We have been discussing the problems that our country is faced with. Sir I am Staying at the Washington hotel Room 505-506-507. I have 2 men who work with me by the name of Jerry Schilling and Sonny West. I am registered under the name of Jon Burrows. I will be here for as long as it takes to get the credentials of a Federal Agent. I have done in depth study of Drug Abuse and Communist Brainwashing Techniques and I am right in the middle of the whole thing, where I can and will do the most good. I am Glad to help just so long as it is kept very Private. You can have your staff or whomever call me anytime today tonight or Tomorrow. I was nominated the coming year one of America's Ten Most outstanding young men. That will be in January 18 in my Home Town of Memphis Tenn. I am sending you the short autobiography about myself so you can better understand this approach. I would love to meet you just to say hello if you're not too busy.

Respectfully,
Elvis Presley

ok say you dont mind being hassled by the po po., checking your ltc or whatever, would it be illegal to wear a hat that says "sometimes i carry, is today that day?" as a way to warn bg that you can protect yourself.

i am remembering the thread with the 2 idiot car drivers, the one with the bat and the one that showed his gun. they were both charged iirc. so would wearing the above hat be tantamount to the same thing?

i'm not thinking of doing it, just wondering. to wear it around here would just get you shot from behind then they would rob you, your just warning them.

Aren't you likely to get shot reaching into your pocket to produce a
fake piece of tin instead of complying with the officer and putting your
firearm down? [rolleyes]

Explain how these are funny? I don't get it. The day I got my Maine non-res CCW permit, I put one of these on my belt! You get serious respect with it. When I go into Moody's Diner in Waldoboro now, heads turn and nod in approval when they see it. Everyone feels safer knowing I'm there ready to unleash hell upon any bad guy that's thinking about jacking the place.

ETA: I forgot subtley doesn't work on the Internet. That was a joke. I thought the "unleash hell" might give it away...

Last edited:
Explain how these are funny? I don't get it. The day I got my Maine non-res CCW permit, I put one of these on my belt! You get serious respect with it. When I go into Moody's Diner in Waldoboro now, heads turn and nod in approval when they see it. Everyone feels safer knowing I'm there ready to unleash hell upon any bad guy that's thinking about jacking the place.

Maybe they think your a cop? [wink]

Elvis Presley had a federal badge.

Dear Mr. President...I've done in depth study of Drug Abuse..."I'm addicted to prescription drugs"...I am right in the middle of the whole thing where I can do the most good..."I can hook you up with the BEST STUFF"...I am glad to help so long as it's kept quiet..."just let me have a news conference and take some pics with you, my BADGE and me wearing a purple cape...sort of like Batman, yeah, Batman and maybe Jerry Lee Lewis could be Robin!?!?!"

Notice that the one in the case is an "Antique Firearms Collector" badge.

My old Dad has a badge that says "Junk Collector" on it from the turn of the last century.

I'd say that anyone that gets one of the above badges should also be given a free junk collectors badge.

When I go into Moody's Diner in Waldoboro now, heads turn and nod in approval when they see it. Everyone feels safer knowing I'm there ready to unleash hell upon any bad guy that's thinking about jacking the place.

It's not the CCW badge. It's the knowledge that you've been using Enzyte.

TVad-Enzyte-SmilingBob.jpg

Back
Top Bottom