• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

These are the people I work with

Yea, and maybe he's really the anti-christ?

There are many "antichrists," but at the very end (which we're pretty much on the cusp of), there will be a particular antichrist.

But, considing 0, check out what a pastor found when studying the original languages of the gospel of Luke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgHUZXgNAWo

As of now, 0 does not officially qualify according to the Bible. That could change in the near future, though, if he ends up leading a global government.

This photo was taken during one of Obama's Vineyard vacations. The person is a MA resident. The photo has been verified.

I too thought it Photoshopped. But managed to track it back to it's source. I wish I would have kept all the resources so I could pass them on to you but I didn't.

So it's definitely legit.

People can get a little irrational when meeting celebrities. Like it or not, the sitting president of the USA is a celebrity.

huzy2yny.jpg

And no this is not a joke, they truly believe this

Wonder twin powers ACTIVE!: form of Ebola Virus

I would take that to the can and drop it in the urinal. That POS is shredding The Constitution and I would not let that aggression stand.
I was told to take the American Flag down at work because it was "not approved and may cause offense". And that... lol

I would have put up flags all around the office. That would be the day I was told to take down old glory in the damn continental United States

I worked with a lot of conservative leaning folks in my days in MA, you drive around the gimme girls long enough and see them scamming the system and it changes your whole outlook on things
I remember visiting a surgical patient int he hospital and the patent in the bed next door was on the phone to the state agengy she worked for to make sure she got credit for 2 hours of work she supposedly did from her bed.

I would take that to the can and drop it in the urinal. That POS is shredding The Constitution and I would not let that aggression stand.
I was told to take the American Flag down at work because it was "not approved and may cause offense". And that... lol

Ya, it's funny how things sometimes 'disappear' from a desk around the workplace. [devil]

At my place the office people over heard me talking to someone about getting my LTC...Next day a 'weapons policy' email was sent out...
I had to point out that we have ax's and machete's in all the trucks and they just gave me that "oh well those are ok, but no blades bigger the 3 inches???"

then again, they also told me a radio scanner was illegally 'listening in on police radio'...

give me a F'ing break! If I worked there, whoever owns that pin would need a crate of em, I would make it every days first priority to make sure it wound up in the toilet.

give me a F'ing break! If I worked there, whoever owns that pin would need a crate of em, I would make it every days first priority to make sure it wound up in the toilet.

why would you do that?

on a side note: this is why employers should "no politics" policies in place. you are there to do a job. not campaign or dick-ride politicians.

So it's definitely legit.

People can get a little irrational when meeting celebrities. Like it or not, the sitting president of the USA is a celebrity.

You have no idea how irrational they can get. I use to fly people in the music business around and some of the stunts their fans pulled were beyond belief.

i have all sorts of firearm-related stuff up, the magnets on my desk are all for troma movies and gun shops, and the picture that really catches everyone's eye is the one of my girlfriend with mr. wolf's M82.

You would steal and vandalize other people's property?

Last edited:
The one thing i LOVE to do with Obama people is ask them what they think about all the drone strikes.

and then its usually not a positive Obama conversation anymore [rofl]

I'm an equal hater. I hate Romney as much as Obama. They would both do nearly identical things with only minor differences.

Obama fan? Why do you support killing people in Yemen and Pakistan? Why so prowar? Why do you support wiretapping? etc.

so easy.

The one thing i LOVE to do with Obama people is ask them what they think about all the drone strikes.

and then its usually not a positive Obama conversation anymore [rofl]

I'm an equal hater. I hate Romney as much as Obama. They would both do nearly identical things with only minor differences.

Obama fan? Why do you support killing people in Yemen and Pakistan? Why so prowar? Why do you support wiretapping? etc.

so easy.

Cant bring up facts around blind followers of a false god. Hell my mother truly believed and tried to convince me he wasn't going to raise taxes or grab my guns... Scary part is she's a teacher and a local politician.

Cant bring up facts around blind followers of a false god. Hell my mother truly believed and tried to convince me he wasn't going to raise taxes or grab my guns... Scary part is she's a teacher and a local politician.

cant bring up facts? I doubt there are that many people left who are so delusional that they think Obama is still king. He is Bush 2.0 version(D).

This is my advice, it may or may not work for you. When I bash on Obama to Obama fans, I ALWAYS bash the republicans in the process. This gets rid of the "Dench is a (R), screw him" label that people will attach if they think you are attacking Obama just becuase he has a (D) stamped on his forhead.

I attack Obama because he kills people, spies on the country and is creating a welfare state. the job market ****ing blows, the unemployment % is laughably deflated and we have no end in sight between the idiots in the Senate/House and the Obama. The game is over. Both the (D)'s and the (R)'s have lost. the more people that see that, the faster we can move on and let this countries balls drop again.

Till then, more welfare and police state fun.

cant bring up facts? I doubt there are that many people left who are so delusional that they think Obama is still king. He is Bush 2.0 version(D).

This is my advice, it may or may not work for you. When I bash on Obama to Obama fans, I ALWAYS bash the republicans in the process. This gets rid of the "Dench is a (R), screw him" label that people will attach if they think you are attacking Obama just becuase he has a (D) stamped on his forhead.

I attack Obama because he kills people, spies on the country and is creating a welfare state. the job market ****ing blows, the unemployment % is laughably deflated and we have no end in sight between the idiots in the Senate/House and the Obama. The game is over. Both the (D)'s and the (R)'s have lost. the more people that see that, the faster we can move on and let this countries balls drop again.

Till then, more welfare and police state fun.

Man I wish I could take half of some of the guys here to a family outing so I could have some backup, I'm sick of hearing about the great job creator/social doctor. For example (and in no means to completely bash public servants) I can't seem to get across that the creation of more government/state jobs (police, firefighters, teachers, public works projects) is simply just an increase in taxes in the end. Most of the work I have been on my entire life has been federally funded, in other words my taxes pay my salary... How the f*** is that job creation??? Now I'm in the private sector but the company I work for is a foreign outfit... Don't know what is worse really... Tax money or foreign. His complete disregard and outright hostile view on small business and people with money willing to create jobs is sickening!!!

At this point I find when people brand me a republican, frankly I'm insulted by the idea. Hell today I had a Texan apologize to me before he preceded to (politely might I add) bash Massachusetts politics... I made his day when I agreed with him with a loud and authoritative "F*** Mass I'm staying here". The government for the past years has only succeeded in one thing, dividing the country and ruining our freedoms.

please excuse grammar and spelling, my finger tips aren't all that great on this tiny screen.

Back
Top Bottom