ThermaCELL Heated Insoles

pupchow

NES Member
The reviews were all over the place on these. I've only tried them once so far, but they do work. While they don't get "hot," I could feel when they were turned on after sitting on stand for a while. As the night wore on, I bumped up the level from Low to Medium, and could feel the added warmth. After 5 hours on stand, my feet were not cold, nor were they wet with perspiration. I paid $125 for them on Amazon. Pleased with them so far.

ProFLEX Heavy Duty Heated Insoles | ThermaCELL Heated Products

I didn’t buy the thermaCell for what you stated above, all ratings all over the place. I wound up buying the Flambeau heated socks and are very happy with them. I’ll try the thermaCell when the time comes around. I’m glad you posted about them.

I bought a pair at Cabela's - begining of this winter, prepping for snow blowing and duck hunting.

I've been very satisfied. You don't feel the warmth so much as you feel warm. You don't know they're there.

I bought extra batteries since the world we live in is full of "gamechangers" every six months everything has to change format/style - didn't want to be left with useless $100 shoe soles if they stopped making the batteries.

Two hours on Low, then two hours on Medium, then switched to High. The batteries didn't last during the last two hours on High.

Stay away! customer service is crap. I have a pair that I used maybe 10 times last season and this year my left foot stopped working. Wouldn't even register that the charged battery was in there so it was the insole itself and not the battery. I called up Thermacell with my problem and because it was outside of the year warranty (since I only use them for hunting) the best they would do is give me a new pair for 30% off the MSRP which is basically the cost you'd pay online:mad:! All I wanted was a new left insole without a battery and they wouldn't do anything for me. Now I'm stuck with two pairs of batteries that I bought extra and cant use. Ended up getting Volt heated socks instead and love them.

ive got a pair of the remote controlled sole heaters, I use them as a last effort in the last hour of the day otherwise, I see no use for them as they dont have a long life and if your feet are getting that cold during a hunt you need better boots and proper socks.

Sorry to bump an old(er) thread but is Thermacell gone? Their website is dead.

Anybody got a live site? My google skills keep turning up dead addresses.

It looks like they sold off the Heat stuff last year, but the website only recently went offline, being as I'd used it last month.

Press Box

"July 26, 2017 08:00 AM Easter Daylight Time

BURLINGTON, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- William Schawbel, founder and owner of Schawbel Technologies LLC and the ThermaCELL Heated Products line, announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with Heat Factory USA, the leading US brand of air activated disposable warmers and heated apparel. Heat Factory USA will have an exclusive license to Schawbel’s heated products patented technology in the United States and Canada and will assume the day-to-day management of Schawbel’s existing heated products business.

Launched in 2012, ThermaCELL Heated Insoles were a new heated footwear product that incorporated wireless thermal technology and state-of-the-art materials. The product line has been extended over the past five years to include insoles with removable/rechargeable lithium ion polymer batteries, extra flexibility, USB charging, water resistance, and Bluetooth capabilities along with rechargeable hand and pocket warmers.

“The addition of the ThermaCELL Heated Products to Heat Factory’s product offerings expands the options available to the consumer for head-to-toe warming solutions”, stated William Schawbel, founder and president of Schawbel Technologies. “With the integration of the two lines, we can now offer a price point solution for any budget and need – disposables and rechargeables with controlled heat settings at an economical per-use advantage. Our products have offered consumers a reliable body-heating source and now we can continue that history by being able to make available a broader line of products, and going forward, having Heat Factory bring to market new and innovative products using our patented technology.”"

Being that these things are discontinued, prices are dropping. $100 for the heavy duty pair, and sets of batteries w/charger are now down to $15.

Back
Top Bottom