There's a new badass in town; "Mike from Massachusetts"

Looking at it again, the first guy just made contact with mostly fingers, whereas the other guy hit with his hand. Getting slapped with fingers on your lower jaw vs getting a hand across the whole side of your face, with the power of the body transferred via the palm to your jaw? Not really fair.

Lol
I recently told a co-worker that he needs to be careful his lion's mouth doesn't get his mouse ass in a bind.
Some of these young ones didn't grown up in an era when people were more polite because running your suck hole would end up with a fist in it more times than not.
It's definitely an Era thing but also where you grew up... im probably 20 years younger than you and the town I grew up in was like that lol... I mean I said some dumb stuff and got thrown into a locker over it in high school it happens

“it’s got buttons. Ergo it’s a dress shirt.” Lol
This is definitely me. lol
neidermeyer.jpg

No one ever asks these guys how they plan to kill the guy with the gun. In their mind, do they think they possess Darth Vader, Jedi mind powers and can use the force to choke the guy with the gun?
I hope the boogaloo starts while I am still young enough to participate. I would hate to miss it because I am in a wheel chair or something.

Re: Footwear.
Crocks, clogs, flip flops, those toe shoe things and most sandals, should not be worn by men. Not only are they gay, no one wants to see your nasty feet. There are very few exceptions to this rule. Locker rooms and showers at the gym where being barefoot is dangerous comes to mind.
Other than that, wear an old pair of sneakers or something similar to the beach/hiking etc. I have one pair of slightly less than gay sandals and even those, I don't wear in public.

View attachment 491672
Every one of these dopes think they're catnice everdeen( the chick from the hunger games) and will drop you with a bow... now granted I do not want to take a broad head from my 70lb compound bow...but tubby ain't drawing 70 pounds and ar> bow

Another product of a soft society. Guys like this are why it should be encouraged that every healthy kid in high school, for at least one semester, be enrolled in some form of combat sport for PE. Be it BJJ, wrestling, whatever.

No head trauma needed, just some degree of physical humbling. You get taken down and strangled a few times from guys half your size and most rational people cease the delusional tough guy talk, especially if they they look like poor Mike......

Another product of a soft society. Guys like this are why it should be encouraged that every healthy kid in high school, for at least one semester, be enrolled in some form of combat sport for PE. Be it BJJ, wrestling, whatever.

No head trauma needed, just some degree of physical humbling. You get taken down and strangled a few times from guys half your size and most rational people cease the delusional tough guy talk, especially if they they look like poor Mike......
This is so true. Most combat / self defense sports usually mix in mental and social discipline as well. Jokes about "Bow to your Sensei" aside, that environment helps to wire young brains more positively. Seems that is lacking in the home these days.

This is the recurring theme for anti folks. They seem to think that they can lobby, advocate and demand you turn over your rights and property and no one has the right to decline or resist.

I dropped off Facebook, still active but no longer post or react except to about two or three people.

I have friends from military days that a big liberal anti’s (one is related to parole dept and another a former LEO). One was shocked when asked if he showed up to confiscate my AR I would resist. They seem to think ‘it makes sense’ and don’t want to hear about statistics or the Constitution - they want a law passed banning all guns and they will just ignore 2A. I always lobby for a constitutional repeal of 2A, then pass what you want. If you can’t pass a repeal - all gun laws are null & void. They never seem to want that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom