There's a new badass in town; "Mike from Massachusetts"

fkin fake intellectuals, stupid af mofo

if you're going to be a f***tard on the internet, use unique images for everything. otherwise i can find every other instance of your photo on the internet.

View attachment 491134

guy has a neckbeard and a 5-head

Empty pipe.

Zero doubt this Mike fellow squats to piss and wears Crocs. Probably smokes cloves.

Now hold on. I wear crocs to get the mail, sit on my porch, rummage thru the basement without getting my socks dusty and to go fishing. And back in the day, I LOVED clove cigarettes. I was thinking about those the other day. Sadly very difficult to get in the US anymore.

So those may be indicators, but not markers. LOL

No male over 10yrs old should wear crocks. If you’re married and wearing crocs you’re basically telling everybody that sees you ‘I have zero self control around women so I’m wearing these on purpose to keep them away from me’.

That goes for those stupid ass toe shoes too, anytime I see grown men wearing either I automatically assume you have issues.

No male over 10yrs old should wear crocks. If you’re married and wearing crocs you’re basically telling everybody that sees you ‘I have zero self control around women so I’m wearing these on purpose to keep them away from me’.

That goes for those stupid ass toe shoes too, anytime I see grown men wearing either I automatically assume you have issues.
Issues like perhaps posterior tibial tendonitis and a medical recommendation to use them instead of slippers?

Now hold on. I wear crocs to get the mail, sit on my porch, rummage thru the basement without getting my socks dusty and to go fishing. And back in the day, I LOVED clove cigarettes. I was thinking about those the other day. Sadly very difficult to get in the US anymore.

So those may be indicators, but not markers. LOL
Unless you squat to piss too, you’re all set. See it’s like the MA AWB laws. You need pinned stock, pinned break, AND no bayonet lug & you’re all set.

Easy on the Crocs…it is both highly functional and fashionable footwear…it announces to the world, “i‘ve been married so long I don’t give a f*ck”..
Crocs are gayer than actual gayness. If people want to wear Crocs it should be mandatory to wear a miniskirt anda Bernie tee shirt at the same time.

i have toe shoes but I only use them to practice karate neck deep in the ocean

Compare and contrast:
So, did the reader get it korect?
Let's try this a different way.
Are these photos of the same person?
P-IwvSJH_400x400.jpg

-and-​

P. S. When I Google Image Searched the latter,
it yielded (yelt?):

No other sizes of this image found.​
Possible related search: hair loss​

[rofl]

Now hold on. I wear crocs to get the mail, sit on my porch, rummage thru the basement without getting my socks dusty and to go fishing. And back in the day, I LOVED clove cigarettes.
Thinks carefully...🤔...your Delta Tau Chi Pledge Name is..."Mike".
[rofl]

Just so you know, when I clicked on that link
the web site popped up a dialog box over the product page.

A dialog box that says:

Get more of what you like!​
EMail: _____ <Submit>​

ForAlana

Pics or BS.
I don't know whether you want pics of Mike or Crocs,
but either way I hope this post delivered.

cut my foot real bad once on a razor clam. try shadow boxing in a pool or the ocean, makes you really strong without bulking.
I know, I’m just being a smartass. They’re probably great for anything water related. I just wear my boots with no socks, walk out into the water over the rocks, broken glass and syringes, climb into boat and take boots off so they don’t scuff the fiberglass. Don’t pay any attention to me, I’m just a cranky old f*** with a dry sense of humor.

I know, I’m just being a smartass. They’re probably great for anything water related. I just wear my boots with no socks, walk out into the water over the rocks, broken glass and syringes, climb into boat and take boots off so they don’t scuff the fiberglass. Don’t pay any attention to me, I’m just a cranky old f*** with a dry sense of humor.
claims dry sense of humor...laughs while crossing glass and syringes in literally soaking boots...

...yeah, I'd say that checks out.

claims dry sense of humor...laughs while crossing glass and syringes in literally soaking boots...

...yeah, I'd say that checks out.
Have to wash them somehow, after walking thru literally miles of peoples piss, shit and blood, seems like as good a place as any.

Back
Top Bottom