There's a new badass in town; "Mike from Massachusetts"

So, he believes he has the right to delegate a right he doesn't have (to do a murder), to someone else, who magically then has that right just because it was delegated to an "authority".
Dude he's a writer.... on twitter.... he's quite literally useless to society... the only thing his opinion might have any value on is what's good to eat around him...and even then he sounds like a meat hating asshat who drinks the hoppiest ipas that cost 14 bucks a glass.. so maybe not even that

I’m pretty sure he’s 54 years old and lives in Holliston. Works for salesforce.

For a c*** he sure leaves a lot of breadcrumbs out on the Internet.
I wonder what his employer would think of his extreme position calling for the death of law abiding citizens? Just sayin’..cancel culture can work both ways..

I wonder what his employer would think of his extreme position calling for the death of law abiding citizens? Just sayin’..cancel culture can work both ways..
no, it really doesn`t. it is totally ok to hate - you just need to know who are the correct approved ones to hate and at what time.
his position is only an acute demonstration of loyalty, how can he be possibly punished for that?

the best solution, again, just stop opening twitter. there is nothing left for you there, really.

Last edited:
no, it really doesn`t. it is totally ok to hate - you just need to know who are the correct approved ones to hate and at what time.
his position is only an acute demonstration of loyalty, how can he be possibly punished for that?

the best solution, again, just stop opening twitter. there is nothing left for you there, really.
That's not true there are still plenty of girls with dad issues who I enjoy following there

View attachment 491091

[laugh2] [dance][rofl]

And here's Mike:
People like Mike fold like overdone noodles when confronted by those he has threatened. So many people today feel insulated by keyboard toughness because the old school justice ain't what it used to be. Back in the sixties my Dad was a rather blunt speaker. I got my azz kicked one time too many and my Dad never looked up from the kitchen table and said you better learn to fight better or keep your mouth shut. Would love to bring Mike back to the sixties for a bit to he if he chirps as much in public as he does now behind a keyboard.

That's not true there are still plenty of girls with dad issues who I enjoy following there
A hunter goes into the woods to hunt a bear.
He carries his trusty 22-gauge rifle with him. After a while, he spots a very large bear, takes aim, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later, the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “No one shoots at me and gets away with it. You have two choices: I can rip your throat out and eat you, or you can drop your trousers, bend over, and I’ll [insert appropriate colloquialism for sodomy here].”
The hunter decides that anything is better than death, so he drops his trousers and bends over; and the bear does what he said he would do. After the bear has left, the hunter pulls up his trousers and staggers back into town. He’s pretty mad. He buys a much larger gun and returns to the forest. He sees the same bear, aims, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “You know what to do.”
Afterward, the hunter pulls up his trousers, crawls back into town, and buys a bazooka. Now he’s really mad. He returns to the forest, sees the bear, aims, and fires. The force of the bazooka blast knocks him flat on his back. When the smoke clears, the bear is standing over him and says, “You’re not doing this for the hunting, are you?”

A hunter goes into the woods to hunt a bear.
He carries his trusty 22-gauge rifle with him. After a while, he spots a very large bear, takes aim, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later, the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “No one shoots at me and gets away with it. You have two choices: I can rip your throat out and eat you, or you can drop your trousers, bend over, and I’ll [insert appropriate colloquialism for sodomy here].”
The hunter decides that anything is better than death, so he drops his trousers and bends over; and the bear does what he said he would do. After the bear has left, the hunter pulls up his trousers and staggers back into town. He’s pretty mad. He buys a much larger gun and returns to the forest. He sees the same bear, aims, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “You know what to do.”
Afterward, the hunter pulls up his trousers, crawls back into town, and buys a bazooka. Now he’s really mad. He returns to the forest, sees the bear, aims, and fires. The force of the bazooka blast knocks him flat on his back. When the smoke clears, the bear is standing over him and says, “You’re not doing this for the hunting, are you?”
Gilbert Godfrey tells it better lol

Just out of curiosity, how do he plan to do it tho? He can’t use a gun because he anti it. Bring a knife to a gun fight? Not a good idea. Just for the argument’s sake, what you guys think how he attack a gun owner without a gun?

is this the same Mike Weisser aka CNN's "gun guy" and supposed to represent the 'reasonable gun community'?

Is this the same deadbeat that used to run the Ware Gun shop who lost his FFL for sloppy record keeping (gee I wonder if political favors kept the ATF from prosecuting the guy... naw blowing the right people's egos had nothing to do with it) and bounced checks/failed to pay invoices for advertising in gun magazines in between being anti-2A in liberal publications?

Just out of curiosity, how do he plan to do it tho? He can’t use a gun because he anti it. Bring a knife to a gun fight? Not a good idea. Just for the argument’s sake, what you guys think how he attack a gun owner without a gun?
With his vote and Militarized police forces while he sits at home

Is this the same deadbeat that used to run the Ware Gun shop who lost his FFL for sloppy record keeping (gee I wonder if political favors kept the ATF from prosecuting the guy... naw blowing the right people's egos had nothing to do with it) and bounced checks/failed to pay invoices for advertising in gun magazines in between being anti-2A in liberal publications?

Not the same guy.

Back
Top Bottom