1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

There’s a growing amount of evidence that Trump has a great shot of being reelected in 2020

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fishfinder, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

All we need is about 18 more months of whack-job news and the constant "topping" of the liberals and we're gold. "I'm proposing $3trillion to save the unborn baby whales." "I'm proposing $6T to search for intelligent life in my bellybutton!"

Joltin Joe is dead in the water. His opponents of the D variety will see to that.

We don't really think that a majority of Americans in ANY district thinks it's ok for a judge to let a felon go because ICE is on the way, do we??? Deep down, as caring as some are for Dreamers and pickers, they don't want more criminals on THEIR streets.

People like the environment, but not $5T like it.

Hard to complain about the economy when it's chugging along.

Hard to complain about foreign relations when they are working fine. I hate his methods, but it's effective.

There is no quarter against Trump BUT "neverTrump." That will get LESS votes than last time, not more.

Cap'n Mike, 10thSFFD and buckfarack like this.

2. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

3. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

4. teaser452

teaser452

I do love your never ending optimism and cheery good nature.

But holy f*** man, there are a lot of blithering dipshits out there!

10thSFFD likes this.
  5. 40 caliber

40 caliber NES Member

we are 2 years out. 2 years are dog years in politics. I hope all this trump optimism is true but I'm not getting my hopes up until after election.
    Trump doesn't help himself, he quite often loses his message, the media is an ongoing onslaught to infect the sheeple. I like what he's doing,
    i can also see myself ready to see him go by the end of the second term as he wears on me.. He says dumb things that get quoted and make you cringe...(Sh*thole countries for example)... not that i care about that comment or disagree....., but middle voters do...

I am pretty hardcore right and see trump exhaustion by 2024... I can see him wearing on voters in the middle sooner. hopefully it happens after 2020

6. namedpipes

namedpipes

Do not take a Trump victory for granted, like the Dems did with Killary in 2016, or he WILL lose.

Get out there and vote. (Unless you're blindfire, cosmo or their ilk, then just take it for granted and stay home)

Asaltweapon likes this.
  7. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

While Democrats keep searching who else is around and willing to come up with fake 20-30 years old rape accusations against Our President, The House of Creepy Biden is filling media cesspool with a fresh bait on it's own.

Joe Biden's Son Has a Complicated Love Life

Last month, Hunter married a South African woman named Melissa Cohen after reportedly knowing her for just 10 days. She's described as a social activist and yoga enthusiast.

"They met and fell hard," a friend was quoted as telling the New York Post.
    But that's not all. Earlier this week, Hunter, 49, was hit with a paternity suit filed by a 28-year-old woman from Arkansas who claims she and he “were in an intimate relationship, and a child, Baby Doe, was born" in 2018.

Hunter was previously in the news in 2017, when he began dating his late brother Beau's widow after divorcing his own wife of two decades.

At the time, Joe gave his blessing.

"They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them,” he said in a statement.
    -------------------------------------------
    We can expect more blessings from Creepy Joe any day now!

8. namedpipes

namedpipes

The poor girl doesn't dare let go. Look at the death grip on his hand.

upload_2019-6-23_7-59-22.png

10thSFFD likes this.
  9. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

"This is a big fvcking deal!"