1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

There’s a growing amount of evidence that Trump has a great shot of being reelected in 2020

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fishfinder, Apr 17, 2019.

1. buckfarack

buckfarack NES Member

No doubt, I just wish he was a little more eloquent is all. And refrained from some of his more pointless blathering sometimes. However, I’ll take a hundred of him over any of them.

Woodsy likes this.
  2. daekken

daekken NES Member

Be careful, as shown in this thread it appears that anything other than prostrating yourself at the shrine of Trump here is de facto evidence that you're a revolutionary communist. Trump has never done anything wrong, has no policies that need be questioned, and 100% of Americans support him, anything else is fake news.

djbradles and JRLB like this.
  3. Cap'n Mike

Cap'n Mike NES Member

This
    Trump is as flawed as any of us, probably more so, but his selfish motivation to win and be the best President ever coincides with whats best for America.

SeanT, cockpitbob, Horrible and 8 others like this.
  4. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Amen! You have a right to start your own Nice Commie Ideas discussion, though, and not to waste time on deplorables like us. [thumbsup]

mibro and mgrick02 like this.
  5. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Correct! House of Biden was milking Ukraine like it was Saudi Arabia. Bidens in Ukraine = Clintons in Haiti.

Horrible and mibro like this.
  6. rocket500

rocket500 NES Member

If the economy holds up through the election he will win (IMO).

7. daekken

daekken NES Member

The history of those who have placed their unquestioning faith in a supreme infallible leader has not been a good one, but if you wish to persist in that folly, so be it. I am skeptical of all politicians, but if you do not share that opinion, it is your right to do so.

8. M60

M60 NES Member

Damn man. Nobody here is bowing down to, or the drinking Trump water, but if you don't think he was the best choice available, for your 2A rights, you're on the wrong forum. So far, he's the best choice for 2020 as well.

Super99Z, mibro and Brewer like this.
  9. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

And you were racist if you didn't support obama.

10. mibro

mibro NES Member

That would be a straw man. However, I confess to being greatly entertained by the Troll In Chief.

This. To paraphrase Don Rumsfeld you go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had.

The Trump-bashers are living in some fantasy world where the alternative to Golden Don wasn't Hillary.

I dunno how that works.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    SeanT, Picton, buckfarack and 5 others like this.
  11. mibro

mibro NES Member

This comment should receive 100 likes. I'm sorry so much of your wisdom appears to be wasted on us.

10thSFFD likes this.
  12. daekken

daekken NES Member

That's strange, because I said basically the same thing in this thread and you called it "whack" (see post 60).
    At least we can agree that everyone straw manned me then.
    Things I have said in this thread:
    • Trump can win the election, and in fact has a "good chance"
    • Democrats gained ground in the midterms
    • Many, many sources have his approval rating below 50%, regardless of whether it's true
    • Look at post #60 in this thread, for God's sake: "Not disputing that despite me not caring for him, he is better than every declared Democrat candidate that has a stated 2A opinion that I have read"
    • Voter fraud is an issue
    And for that, I'm "whack" and I should "start a commie thread"? Yet "no one here is drinking the Trump koolaid."
    That's extremely disingenuous.

13. Horrible

Horrible NES Member

Trump has a pretty solid chance in 2020 of being released-elected. That said there is a lot of runway in the next 18 months and a lot of things can change between now and November 2020

14. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Beta O'Dourke the fake Hispanic had a rally recently and something like 5 people showed up.

Biden was getting trashed by the harpies on The View the other day over some shit that he apparently did to Anita Hill something like 50 years ago.

I saw an article headline popup over the weekend that said something about Kamala Harris being a gun owner - and that therefore made her unsuitable to be a Democrat candidate (might have been in the Boston Globe)

The lefties are eating their own.

Trump seems to realize this.

I still think he should ship thousands of illegals off to all the loud mouthed sanctuary cities - just to watch the hijinks as they all go ballistic in a frenzy of hypocrisy.

I'd say Trump has at LEAST a 50-50 chance of getting re-elected. One his big pluses is that he seems to have an uncanny ability to say what appears to be stupid shit (illegal immigrants are all murderers and rapists!!) and then have actual events shortly there-after prove him correct (Kate Steinle!!).

15. daekken

daekken NES Member

I wrote "right now" before Biden had declared and was denounced for stuff he should have been denounced for a long time ago, and before Buttigieg stole Beto's lunch. I don't think my statement is still applicable and I think Trump's chances have improved.

16. Mike Stanton

Mike Stanton

17. M60

M60 NES Member

C'mon now. You can't cherry pick some things and leave out others. The sum total of all of the content of your posts is what I said is wacked, not cherry picked parts. You know, like when you said that pushing the wall might hurt Trump.

10thSFFD likes this.
  18. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

Exactly. I wish his daughter would police his friggin tweeter account plus if he just kept his mouth shut sometimes and didn’t react to liberal BS. I believe with that he’s be elected in a damn landslide. Hopefully Bernie gets the Dem nod

19. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Woodsy, not reacting to liberal BS led to 8 years of Obama. If Donald would be "nice" Jeb, he would not be elected and we would be playing with wooden replicas of actual guns today.
    I monitor many liberal web sites and many liberal tweets. Media actually pay no attention to them because even liberal media think these are way off the wall. But they do not concern us and thus some conservatives get easily outraged by Our President's tweets which are under the radar every minute. To get and to maintain such an attention is an art which requires a lot of strategic thinking and preparations.
    What will get us votes is not tweets but a solid delivery on promises. We need to depart from being nice and finish cleaning the swamp. Nice will not work for anybody in upcoming elections.

mibro likes this.
  20. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I am not sure if we are paying enough attention to the outside world which is becoming a playground of emperors. We have China and Russia with tyrants for life, now Egypt has also decided to have a leader for as long as he wishes to be a leader........And we also have defenseless Europe with failed global ideology.

Our liberals are lining up weird characters which have zero chance to succeed on the international stage. Biden in front of Putin? Please! Putin knows what silly Biden already forgot. Kamala Harris negotiating with China?

Our President has a proven record. He can't be bullied and what he has done on the international stage worked. I remember when many of us worried on our forum what will be the reaction of China or NK, and Our President showed us how it can be done.

21. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

He absolutely could do without some of his overly reactive tweets. It would build his support even more. The media sucks I realize but some of the shit that comes out of his mouth doesn’t do him any good and gives CNN a reason to survive

MarlboroughMan likes this.
  22. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias NES Member

Trump is a sh*tty President. I dont think a lot of people will argue that.

But, compare him with all the turds in Washington running for President and he is a better choice (unfortunately).

The 21st century hasn't had a good President so far. It has always been a choice between cancer and a heart attack.

So, with the choices we have, who is better; Someone that wants to give everything "free", forgive all debt and open the borders or someone that at least goes on TV and asks that the laws be enforced? (Amonsgst other things).

23. buckfarack

buckfarack NES Member

In general I’d agree with this. While I said I wish he’d be a little more Presidential or eloquent, I’m certainly not outraged by his tweets. Sometimes he doesn’t do himself any favors, particularly when he’s got momentum on his side and then says something completely stupid and unnecessary which takes the focus away from that. On the whole, it works for him it’s just that it could be so much more effective without some of the inane, unnecessary comments sometimes.

MarlboroughMan and 10thSFFD like this.
  24. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

From time to time people typing under the influence of our idiotic media sign up for orchids forum while actually looking for orchids of Asia. They jump in stating the obvious, but because they did not do their homework, and did not read any previous posts, their opinions are about something else. Soon or later they will eventually realize it and they will start their own forum dedicated to orchids of Asia. This is because them going back to old posts will never happen. That would be the actual work they like to avoid. It is easier to just jump in and critique what media served on our plate for that day.

There is an incredibly rich history of this forum. I wish we can make it into a book. We have people here who were afraid (and maybe remain to be afraid) of Trump stickers, if you would care to read old posts you would learn a lot, just like many of us did. You will learn that sometimes life comes to a screeching halt and nobody cares if you particularly question your faith in a supreme leader, you need to cast your vote and move on. I would say that there were many here who have voted for Mickey Mouse or King of Liberty! Whom did they help by doing so? Is anybody thanking them today for their vote?

My point is this; Liberals very clearly stated that they will disarm us and they will make us into felons. That is the war they have started. Yes, we can sit here and complain that some of us follow Our President but that would be a waste of time because we all know very well that he is the only one out there who is kicking their butts. Sign me up! I need to win this war first and we can talk about the future later when I am comfortable again. Use your talent and energy in helping us win! Not a single Democrat want us to keep our guns. They are telling it to us everyday! What else do you need to remove your doubts? You want Our President to be better? We all do! Move on and save your butt now by supporting what we have and once we achieve our goal, we can take the next step. You may have some ideas about the next step already but we need to win the battle in front of us now!

25. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

My definition of $hty President would not cover any U.S. presidents. Do not waste that term now! It may be coming soon!

In my book Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe and Daniel Ortega were $hty presidents, just to list few examples. We do not have those here yet!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    teaser452 likes this.
  26. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

CNN is a global virus. It is everywhere and, like it or not, it represents USA to the world. CNN is there to attack him or us even if we will do absolutely nothing. Why only very few Americans are offended by CNN?

kmanick likes this.
  27. teaser452

teaser452

Based on their ratings, the vast majority of Americans ignore CNN.

28. daekken

daekken NES Member

This is pretty close to a restating of what I posted earlier throughout this thread (I didn't call him sh*tty, or say I hope he would lose, etc. I simply view him as unethical and the lesser of two evils), and for that I was dogpiled, and called a communist.
    Yeah, he's really giving to them...those with bumpstocks agree with you.
    upload_2019-4-29_8-55-53.png

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  29. daekken

daekken NES Member

I hope you will do the same, since I wrote this in post 60: "Not disputing that despite me not caring for him, he is better than every declared Democrat candidate that has a stated 2A opinion that I have read."

30. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

If you are a gun owner, pray Creepy Uncle Biden loses.

Look into the author of the GCA of 1994 if you're curious why.

10thSFFD likes this.