1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

There’s a growing amount of evidence that Trump has a great shot of being reelected in 2020

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fishfinder, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias NES Member

Except the majority of those polls were also telling us Trump would not win. Because they forget that a lot of people didnt want to admit they were going to vote for Trump. But, behind closed doors, they voted for him.

It is the same with his policies.

For example, if someone asked me at work if I would vote for Trump again, my answer would be NO. Same if someone asked me on the street or called me. But, compared to all the idiots planning on running, he is still the best choice. So I will vote for him.

And I still dont support the wall because of long term economic impacts. I believe our laws are strong enough to kick people out, its just that no one wants to enforce them and Trump keeps getting blocked.

TLB and buckfarack like this.

2. FPrice

FPrice Retired Zoomie NES Life Member NES Member

3. timbo

timbo Navy Veteran NES Member

All I could think about when I watched those news losers was this scene in The Exorcist (NSFW):

4. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

Love it.

beach and timbo like this.
  5. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

Your mother sews socks in hell!

Cap'n Mike and timbo like this.
  6. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

cockpitbob likes this.
  7. Mountain

Mountain NES Member

I was thinking VA and NV in play. I'd be surprised if Trump loses PA and OH. CO? Was it that close? Seems like CO has kept its moonbat flight path.

8. FiremanBob

FiremanBob NES Member

9. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

10. headednorth

headednorth NES Member

11. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

I hate to say it like its not a big deal. But trump won, and he's just as big if not a bigger creep than biden. In regards to harassment and what have you. I doubt he will have any trouble in those regards.

Also trump derangment is so bad, there's probably 30% of the dems who'd vote weinstein in

NHKevin and BigTimber like this.
  12. cockpitbob

cockpitbob NES Member

Likely true, bit I quit caring about things like Trump grabbing cats or Clinton's choice of cigar humidor or any aspect of a candidate's likeability. I now only evaluate candidates on 2 criteria:
    1. What do they want to do?
    2. Are they competent?

Congress and this country needs serious adult supervision. I don't care if the President is a raging a**h*** or barks at bright lights so long as the Pres does a great job of running the country.

Trump's business successes and failures (if you don't have some failures you're not trying hard enough) told me he's competent. It took me a while to figure out what he wanted to do. I've decided what motivates him is "winning". Since he's old and worth billions, I decided winning to him means going into the history books as one of our great Presidents. I'm real comfortable with that.

SeanT, kmanick, TLB and 4 others like this.
  13. C. Stockwell

C. Stockwell

If you do, don't plan on enforcing that bet if the liberals renege:

Stoddard v. Martin, 1 R.I. 1 | Casetext

There's no way Trump is adding NH, Maine, or VA.

NH couldn't get enough votes for Trump in 2016 when the progressive left, the typical NH Dem voter, was stymied. Now, the progressive left is going all-out anti-Trump and unless Biden wins the primary (he won't because his hands meander when they shouldn't), there's no reason for them not to jam the polls. Maine moved to the left this past election now that LePage is out. I don't see why that's going to change in 2020. VA is done, put a fork in it.

14. Squire

Squire NES Member

He's such a clown and it's inexcusable how much of an a**h*** he is, but the Schadenfreude associated with watching the virtue signalling, smug, self-righteous, busybody, medicrity Nanny Statists loose their ever-loving minds over him gets me past his faults.

StevieP, Soundwave and milktree like this.
  15. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

I agree, maybe I misunderstood who I quoted. But I thought they were referencing his recent creepiness as a reason he would lose.

16. hv55maxx

hv55maxx NES Member

Northwest Assachusetts where the dragons be

lest we forget the massive voter fraud in NH that caused the Hitlery win there. I'd guess NH and ME get added at least

17. C. Stockwell

C. Stockwell

That's the thing though. You thought 2016 was bad? 2020 is going to be worse for NH. I remember the General Court trying to pass the "you're a resident where you're licensed" law in 2018 but what's going to happen between now and 2020?

daekken likes this.
  18. daekken

daekken NES Member

Oh, that's been fixed now? Good to know...

19. Choctaw

Choctaw NES Life Member NES Member

The only one I would worry about beating Trump in 2020 is Cersei Lannister. The rest are amateurs.

20. buckfarack

buckfarack NES Member

THIS

and THIS.

3.2% 1Q GDP growth - that's more important to most independents than the Trumpsterfire. While I wish he were a bit more dignified and presidential, people have become used to his speech and mannerisms. The economy is doing well, we're not in any new wars, he seems genuinely concerned about the border/illegal immigration despite the legal/legislative setbacks. He's becoming normalized despite the frantic efforts of the Left. The media has very little credibility anymore and Democrats are complete lunatics these days. The only one w/ a prayer of beating him is Biden but he won't be nominated.

Super99Z and Choctaw like this.
  21. M60

M60 NES Member

Now that right there is just to funny.

BigTimber and buckfarack like this.
  22. M60

M60 NES Member

Man, your posts are just wacked.

mgrick02 and arlow like this.
  23. arlow

arlow

Does blindfire have two screen names now?

mgrick02 and BigTimber like this.
  24. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias NES Member

HAHAHAHAHA ... quoting a CBS poll. He has been pushing the wall since before being elected and look where he is now.

Do people still not understand that when asked if they voted or will vote for Trump or if they agree with Trump most people will say "NO" in order to move on and avoid confrontation?

These polls are junk. They also predicted a landslide win for Hillary. Dont forget that.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    TLB, Picton and arlow like this.
  25. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

Starting to look like that.

mgrick02 likes this.
  26. teaser452

teaser452

It’s probably cosmic irony’s reboot account.

Energizer likes this.
  27. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

We do not live in this world anymore! By the way, this is a global problem, this is not just our issue. Civil dialog is gone and it ain't coming back. Allow me to show you why;

I will use your doctor, if you do not mind. Let's say that he will be convincing somebody that his way of doing things is correct. He will do his/hers/hixs research, spent time on presentations and positive examples. Patient would finally agree and decides to move forward with the treatment plan. I can assure you that in the case some minor complications will follow the procedure patient will forget about all the convincing doctor spent time on and with increased belief he/she/hix was right the first time will punish the doctor with an angry post or even with a lawsuit. In case of the lawsuit doctor will be judged by a jury which has no expertise. Patient may win and doctor will have to find another job.

Nobody will risk such "a civil dialog" anymore! The way to protect yourself is to give them the paper to sign. Done!

Do you want Green New Deal? Fine, put it on the paper and let everyone read what you think. That alone may eliminate any future time wasting discussions.

buckfarack likes this.
  28. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

No! They are quietly working on the implementation of their own strategy. Unlike us, who are playing a defense all the time, leftists are planning and attacking all the time. They do not want you to understand them, they do not want you to have a dialog with them. Do you have a dialog with a deplorable rat which is trying to enter your house or do you just set up traps all over your house?

Leftists grab power by being brazen, we lose power because we want them to follow rules and laws they want to destroy anyway!

Historically leftists always pushed the change without any stops or concerns while conservatives were defending well established values. Left will lead humanity to a disaster and only disaster may convince majority to stop supporting leftists for some time.

Leftists will do everything to charm the sheep and to pile up dirt on us. They know they are incapable of any real accomplishments but they know that the crowd just likes good music and good brazen show. It is like Green New Ice Skating. You love it more than the boring past!

View: https://youtu.be/yt0I0_-HtEE

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    TLB, Prepper, Super99Z and 1 other person like this.
  29. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

What do you mean by presidential? Trump got elected because he isn't towing the line like all the other Presidents. He's actually tried to change things.

10thSFFD likes this.
  30. Old Toad

Old Toad NES Member

beto just had a fund raiser, 24 people showed.

Biden is smoked. He was at the last meeting with Obama in the white House...the meeting where they "found" the 30K of Hillary's emails. All those who are gonna be "outed" in the FISA report are there, including Biden.
    We won't even get into Hunter Biden / Ukraine, you wanna talk about Russian Collusion....LOL

mibro, 10thSFFD and buckfarack like this.