• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The wrong house from which to lift a package

A lot of you have been conditioned by Massachusetts retardation. News break: in most states what we are the homeowner doing here is perfectly legal and fine.

Hell, even in MA, do you think a thug thief is going to call the cops and complain? How is that conversation going to go exactly? "Someone showed me their gun!" "Ok, why?" "Uhh because I was trespassing and stealing their shit and unfortunately couldn't get back to the getaway vehicle quickly enough stopped to ask directions, which you can see on camera..." [laugh]
FIFY

Oh come on. I encountered some ebonical natured youths in Detroit many years ago. THAT was un-understandable. That video??? Pretty easy to understand. Maybe you need more diverse friends. LOL

I'll start with the camera owner with the AR. Then all of us for watching it. Twitter executives in Massachusetts for allowing it, although Maura will let them go because they were cooperative. Oh, and the horses we rode in on.
More diverse friends, possibly.
My hearing sucks too, doesn't help much.
But that jive turkey shit, just doesn't work for me. 😉

A lot of you have been conditioned by Massachusetts retardation. News break: in most states what we are the homeowner doing here is perfectly legal and fine.

Hell, even in MA, do you think a thug thief is going to call the cops and complain? How is that conversation going to go exactly? "Someone showed me their gun!" "Ok, why?" "Uhh because I was trespassing and stealing their shit and unfortunately couldn't get back to the getaway vehicle quickly enough, which you can see on camera..." [laugh]

Yeah not a big deal around here. If a vehicle rolls up that I don’t recognize I’m grabbing a rifle until I know what the story is. Nobody around here thinks anything of it.
I‘ve walked outside with a gun in hand to confront a couple guys messing around the back of my house by the electric service. First thought was maybe copper thieves? Turned out to be with our electric co-op swapping out the meter. Just jeans and t-shirts. Couldn’t see the logo on the truck from where they parked. One guy started to get pissy and puff up talking about their right of way (which technically ends at their transformer 100’ away) The other guy shut him right down and apologized for the confusion.
“You fellas may want to knock first next time.”
End of story.

Back
Top Bottom