The wrong house from which to lift a package

Can someone translate the ebonics for me, cause I want to laugh even more than I already am.
[rofl] [rofl]

Oh come on. I encountered some ebonical natured youths in Detroit many years ago. THAT was un-understandable. That video??? Pretty easy to understand. Maybe you need more diverse friends. LOL

If that happened in Massachusetts hypothetically speaking, who do you think would be going to jail?

I'll start with the camera owner with the AR. Then all of us for watching it. Twitter executives in Massachusetts for allowing it, although Maura will let them go because they were cooperative. Oh, and the horses we rode in on.

A lot of you have been conditioned by Massachusetts retardation. News break: in most states what we are the homeowner doing here is perfectly legal and fine.

Hell, even in MA, do you think a thug thief is going to call the cops and complain? How is that conversation going to go exactly? "Someone showed me their gun!" "Ok, why?" "Uhh because I was trespassing and stealing their shit and unfortunately couldn't get back to the getaway vehicle quickly enough, which you can see on camera..." [laugh]

Love it!

Not that I condone such behavior...... [laugh]
There's a legal angle to this and a moral one - both will affect your actions in such a scenario. Morally, I don't have an issue with the homeowner confronting the thief. Legally, that's probably not acceptable in MA, so I wouldn't have gone outside.

Back
Top Bottom