The World Fishing & Outdoor Expo Forced Out Of New York

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
People should get their food at the store, where no animals were harmed.

There's no need for the "outdoors" because we have TV.

Sheee-it. I bet those OHVs aren't even battery-powered, where no "real" energy is used.

As a great philosopher once shrieked, "How dare you?"

Well done NY.
Wonder how much of a hit to the local economy that was ?
Not that they GAF.
clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

Citizens are fleeing NY, NJ, Ma, IL, Ca for greener pastures so their high tax policies are coming back to bite them in the ass. Problem is these Dems will move to FL, TX, SC and bring their politics with them.
That literally is not what's happening

Florida went 60% red last election

It's solidly red now due to those idiots

Hopefully all like minded groups and organizations will stop doing business and or supporting these Leftist states.

Probably not. Ever see a gun manufacturer pull all of their police firearms from a state that bans the ownership of said gun by plebes like you and me???? Imagine if EVERY gun company decided NOT to do business with Mass. I mean, the police will STILL get guns, but not at the stupid-sweet deals they do now. It'll be harder to get guns. Next to impossible to get parts on a large scale. "Oh, sorry. You decided our guns are too dangerous. We can't have you walking around with them. Call us when you reconsider."

No gun company will do it b/c they fear being the ONLY one to do it and lose business. I'd burn my business down before I sold to MA police agencies.

Probably not. Ever see a gun manufacturer pull all of their police firearms from a state that bans the ownership of said gun by plebes like you and me???? Imagine if EVERY gun company decided NOT to do business with Mass. I mean, the police will STILL get guns, but not at the stupid-sweet deals they do now. It'll be harder to get guns. Next to impossible to get parts on a large scale. "Oh, sorry. You decided our guns are too dangerous. We can't have you walking around with them. Call us when you reconsider."

No gun company will do it b/c they fear being the ONLY one to do it and lose business. I'd burn my business down before I sold to MA police agencies.
Here's the exception that proves the rule: didn't Ronnie Barret do that? Maybe Mark Serbu, too?

Here's the exception that proves the rule: didn't Ronnie Barret do that? Maybe Mark Serbu, too?

Yep. What you need is Glock or S&W or Sig to do it. Then for the others to fall in line. Sadly, the companies that we support don't really support us. Again, I'd risk it all to change the world. I would also spend a S-load of time with my brethren CEO's BEFORE I pulled this stunt. Get them primed before the media makes them look like they don't support 2A. Because you KNOW that banning cop-guns in certain states would increase sales of said guns in most other states.

Yep. What you need is Glock or S&W or Sig to do it. Then for the others to fall in line. Sadly, the companies that we support don't really support us. Again, I'd risk it all to change the world. I would also spend a S-load of time with my brethren CEO's BEFORE I pulled this stunt. Get them primed before the media makes them look like they don't support 2A. Because you KNOW that banning cop-guns in certain states would increase sales of said guns in most other states.
Completely agreed.

It's kind of easy for someone in a niche (like 50BMG) to tell CA you're taking your ball and going home. It's altogether another for someone in the duty pistol segment to refuse to service the largest law enforcement markets in the US.
1678463630649.png

Of course, this might be why I'm not making generational money selling sidearms.

Back
Top Bottom