The wife and I were at Dicks Sporting goods yesterday.

Sounds like someone made a good choice in a life partner... Dick's though-- the few times i've been over to the gun counter, I couldn't get someone to piss on me if I were on fire and handing out High Life.

Try the one in Pittsfield. Ask for Mark - he is, as the kids say nowadays, the bomb.

give your wife a high 5 for me, that is awesome.... mine gets angry when im carrying and dont tell her....

Keep working on that. Ideally, you want her to be mad if you're NOT carrying. Then make sure you never disappoint her. [grin]

That's awesome. I finally got my wife to the range a few weeks back; even though she was a bit recoil shy, after only about 20 rounds through my 22/45 she looks at me and says: "You know I'm going to want my own, right?" Score!

The only things she won't shoot is the mosin because i made the mistake of showing her the bruise on my shoulder after shooting it for an hour. and when we got the saiga 12 she had just gotten her ltc and wanted it to be the first gun registered to her. She shot 5 rounds of 00 and has never asked about it since lol

I had to pick up a few things (non gun items) and while we were about to head to the register I asked the wife if you want to go look at the guns. So we head over, there wasn't much to look at, I pointed out a scope I liked, we looked at youth compound bows and headed back out. On the way out you go through the airsoft/paintball area and then the safes. So I look over at a safe that's on sale its a 24 gun safe for 599. Nothing fancy we just need a bigger safe. The wife looks at the 34 gun safe next to it and says "I like this one but we'd have to get more guns because it would look dumb half full" I was silent for about 20 seconds and said " you know what? your absolutely right." We didn't buy the safe but I was happy to discover her head was pointed in the right direction

And at that moment, I realized that she is deffinately a keeper...

The only things she won't shoot is the mosin because i made the mistake of showing her the bruise on my shoulder after shooting it for an hour. and when we got the saiga 12 she had just gotten her ltc and wanted it to be the first gun registered to her. She shot 5 rounds of 00 and has never asked about it since lol

Similar story here. I was going to bring out the Mosin too, but I mistakenly showed her the size of the cartridge and reminded her of the bruise on my shoulder. At that point, she passed.

Back
Top Bottom