• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The wait is over

After almost 3 months of waiting, I finally recieved my LTC-A, restrictions none, and headed out to make my first purchase. I could not decide if I wanted to start with a pistol or rifle, so I did what I felt was necessary and bought both. I picked up a Ruger sr9c and a Smith and Wesson M & P 15 sport 5.56. I cant wait to try them out.

Thanks guys...can't post pics, guess I'll need to stop lurking around here and go green. Bobcat, good luck with that ltc, hope it comes soon,the wait is tough. Ntomsw, I own the company, so I am pretty much always on the clock.

Last edited:
My license was due by yesterday according to the cop who did it. I'm not gonna hold my breath. I plan on getting a M&P .40 range kit and a Ruger Mk3 Target

After almost 3 months of waiting, I finally recieved my LTC-A, restrictions none, and headed out to make my first purchase. I could not decide if I wanted to start with a pistol or rifle, so I did what I felt was necessary and bought both. I picked up a Ruger sr9c and a Smith and Wesson M & P 15 sport 5.56. I cant wait to try them out.

Grats! And excellent choices! I went with the sr9c for my first centerfire pistol as well. Two thumbs up! I hear nothing but positive reviews of the m&p sport as well.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the new additions and I applaud your sound reasoning in just buying both! You just can't go wrong with that M&P for the money

Shoot often and shoot safe.

Back
Top Bottom