• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The wait begins again

Just got my mass ltc last week after a three month wait...just mailed my application for a NH non resident this morning, lets see how long this takes.

From what I hear, NH is quick (2-3 weeks)... ME can take a while, though.

I'll be sending mine in to both states as soon my LTC comes in (I'm on week #9).

When I did mine last year, they said they were behind. Instead of the normal 2 weeks, it took 4. Either way faster then my 5 month wait in my town. Haha

When I did mine last year, they said they were behind. Instead of the normal 2 weeks, it took 4. Either way faster then my 5 month wait in my town. Haha
Yes, NH has a higher opinion of the residents of this state than MA does of its own residents.

Perhaps LenS could ask Jason why he dislikes us so much next time he speaks with him? [laugh]

yah, I think both northern states had a lot of business last year. Both of mine took the max time. They were busy!

yup. they returned it stapled with front and back copy, application, check, and rejection letter. So they obviously saw it, if they stapled everything together. I called, and she said to send it back, just to be safe, I printed out a copy of front and back on the same page this time.

A license to carry a loaded handgun may be issued for PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES. One or more of these reasons must be noted on the application, in the space provided for reason(s)

Clipped this from the instruction sheet.

A license to carry a loaded handgun may be issued for PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES. One or more of these reasons must be noted on the application, in the space provided for reason(s)

Clipped this from the instruction sheet.
Ah, my mistake, I did not recall that on mine, but much like the Federal question, its something of a placeholder and they are not terribly concerned with the answer.

Sent my application to NH on the 10th. Check was cashed on the 15th. Should I check the status or ride it out for a while?

Back
Top Bottom