"The US should be ashamed..." or, How the Norway shooting is your fault.

evolved_4G63

NES Member
I'll just leave this right here:

What Congresswoman McCarthy thinks about high capacity "clips", the Norway shooting, and your rights

Packed with such gems as:

"We’re sending a death warrant to other parts of the world."

McCarthy blamed the "the easy availability of high-capacity ammo magazines in the U.S." for helping "enable a large-scale massacre."

and my favorite:

The U.S. should be ashamed that its laws would allow high-capacity gun clips used in the Norwegian massacre to be sold and shipped overseas, says a New York congresswoman seeking to restrict use of such clips.

In addition to the ignorant viewpoints, I find it increasingly difficult to read articles like this one as it is so clearly aligned with the anti-2A viewpoint. Typically, I would skip such trash but I was drawn in by the headline, immediately wondering "How are that maniac's actions our fault?" Leave it to a member of congress to demonize and implicate the US in this heinous massacre- so long as it serves her agenda.

High-capacity magazines were also used in the 1993 Long Island Railroad mass shooting that took the life of McCarthy's husband and seriously injured her son, leading her into a life of activism for public safety. The devices were also used in mass shootings at Virginia Tech, Fort Hood, Texas, and Binghamton, N.Y., she said.

So it's a personal vendetta? If they were killed with a single shot rifle would they be trying to ban them too? Absolutely. Oh wait those are sniper rifles.

Murderer of McCarthy's husband:
[Colin Ferguson was born in Kingston, Jamaica on January 14, 1958,[1] to Von Herman Ferguson and May Ferguson. Von Herman, a wealthy pharmacist and the managing director of the large pharmaceutical company Hercules Agencies,[2] was described by Time magazine as "one of the most prominent businessmen in Jamaica".[3]

Colin Ferguson's family, including four brothers, lived in a two-story home with a nanny and a housekeeper in the Kingston suburb of Havendale. Ferguson attended the Calabar High School there from 1969 to 1974,[4] where the Principal at the time described him as a "well-rounded student" who played cricket and soccer.[1] He graduated in the top third of his class.[4]

In 1978, when Colin Ferguson was 20 years old, Von Herman Ferguson was killed in a car crash; his funeral was attended by government and military luminaries. Colin Ferguson's mother died from cancer soon afterward. The deaths destroyed the family's fortunes,[3] and family friends said they deeply disturbed Colin Ferguson himself. Ferguson moved to the United States in 1982 on a Visitor's Visa. His friends supposed he had trouble dealing with the racism in the United States,[2] and he felt frustrated because he couldn't find work outside of menial jobs.]

Looks like a good argument for stronger immigration policy and kicking illegals out.

She's quite a damage case. I think someday her sympathy vote might wear off and the crazy she spouts will see her out of office. Sooner would be better than later.

I'm rapidly losing my patience with the likes of her.

A baseball bat to her head would make me feel better

they, McCarthy, Brady, and the rest of the loons blame

the device, the gun, hammer, baseball bat thinking

that if banned will solve the problem. In my opinion

they are looking for some sort of revenge. They both

were victims of shootings so everyone else has

to participate in it. NFW

they, McCarthy, Brady, and the rest of the loons blame

the device, the gun, hammer, baseball bat thinking

that if banned will solve the problem. In my opinion

they are looking for some sort of revenge. They both

were victims of shootings so everyone else has

to participate in it. NFW

Exactly. It wasn't the fault of the lunatic that caused them so much pain and took away their loved ones, it was the inanimate object (the gun) that is responsible. Because the people that commited those crimes where normal, law-abiding citizens until they came across the gun and instantaneously turned into Rambo [rolleyes]

Don't you just love the way the liberal mind works?

So now they want to take from the rest of us responsible citizens the freedom to protect ourselves and our families. I wonder if they would support imprisoing or taking the freedoms from all muslums in this country based on the acts of a few lunatics on 9/11? Or end gun rights just for women based on the Huntsville shooting?

"How many more innocent people need to die before we realize that some simple, commonsense gun safety laws in the United States could actually save lives?"

Yes, its all our fault. We suck. I apologize.

McCarthy, Savior of the world![rolleyes]

So HOW exactly do my rights in AMERICA come into play in another country where the US constitution does not apply? Oh wait, if I have no rights then the rest of the world will be safe from me and my evil doings, correct?

ETA: Could these whining politicians DO something PRODUCTIVE in the UNITED STATES before they go off trying to save the rest of the world from themselves, for once? Just once, please and thank you. See? I even asked nicely to keep all the "peace, love and bunnies" types happy.

P.S. Screw you McCarthy.

Last edited:
did we make the tons of fertilizer that he used for the ANFO bomb as well? It actually appears he used AV fuel instead of diesel so I guess it is a ANNM bomb, which has more kick than ANFO.

So HOW exactly do my rights in AMERICA come into play in another country where the US constitution does not apply? Oh wait, if I have no rights then the rest of the world will be safe from me and my evil doings, correct?

How is it our fault? Well, let me tell you:
"Unfortunately now, internationally, it’s known that you can get here, buy your guns, buy your large magazines, and you’re not going to have any problem," she told Politico.

The mass murderer from Norway obviously bought is "poor mans assault rifle" and "high capacity clips" from a FFL gun store right here in America and then went back to Norway to shoot some kids.

And that is how it is our fault..... [rolleyes]

Want common sense gun laws? Repeal them all and let the people arm themselves. If there were armed people on that island, do you think that many would have died? This twit needs to get lost quick!

Want common sense gun laws? Repeal them all and let the people arm themselves. If there were armed people on that island, do you think that many would have died? This twit needs to get lost quick!

yeh, and if her husband, or someone on the train were armed, her husband wouldn't have been killed and her son injured....
i emailed her and asked her if she'd ever considered that, no response yet...

How is it our fault? Well, let me tell you:

The mass murderer from Norway obviously bought is "poor mans assault rifle" and "high capacity clips" from a FFL gun store right here in America and then went back to Norway to shoot some kids.

And that is how it is our fault..... [rolleyes]

I promise to go to confession tomorrow, and say my 20 Hail Mary's and 10 Our Father's.[rolleyes]

Jose:1974941 said:
I'm rapidly losing my patience with the likes of her.

A baseball bat to her head would make me feel better

Yes comrade.. Violence against american citizens who do not share your views. And how is this tactic is different than the communist and muslims that you hate so much? again, what a fuc..in doublespeaker. You are a sad, lonely old shit. Do me a favor, and when you finally go complete retard, just shoot yourself, and try not to take out any innocent bystanders, ok?

Wow high capacity magazines were responsible for the deaths on the commuter train, I will be locking those up in a steel box at night when I am sleeping so they can't hurt me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Another America hating member of congress from the North East.

Nothing to see here, move along...

Yes comrade.. Violence against american citizens who do not share your views.
This isn't about a difference of opinion, you retard.

This is about some irrational bitch that wants to deprive people of their innate rights so she can satisfy her inadequacies.

America to the world is like me in my household - to blame for everything. [sad]

Reminds me of when young French blacks were rioting in burning down half of France a few years back. A CNN reporter called them "African-Americans". Huh?

I believe you're only allowed 10 Hail Marys at a time, pause, reload, and recite 10 more. 20 all at once is a threat to us all.

[rofl]

Good point!! If someone were allowed to say too many Hail Mary's at one time then they would be able to perform so many more sins and then simply wash them all away with a high capacity confession. This way your total sin throughput is limited.

I believe you're only allowed 10 Hail Marys at a time, pause, reload, and recite 10 more. 20 all at once is a threat to us all.

I will keep that in mind. Wait, are they Pre-Ban Prayers if they were written before the ban, or are they Post-Ban Prayers because they're being said after the ban was put in place? IM CONFUSED!

Just to be safe, is it hunting season? I might need a plug in there to limit the capacity even more.

I think I'll put a warning on all my Hi Cap's :

Congresswoman McCarthy's Warning:

This Hi Capacity "Clip" contains a harmful number of bullets.There is no common sense reason to own this evil device. It may cause of its own free will, or influence the possessor to cause, spontaneous gunfire that penetrates police body armor, cars, and schools. The use of this "clip" has been linked to terrorists in other countries that have nothing to do with the United States. For the sake of children around the world, it should not be used by anyone, lawful or not. RUN AWAY! The Constitution and American Rights be Dammed! Sieg Heil!"

Last edited:
Why are we calling them high capacity mags still? It's a phrase THEY started. Technically, they are regular magazines. The magazine in which the gun was designed to take. A 30 rounder for an AR is not a high capacity magazine in that the gun was designed for a 30 round magazine. It's regular capacity.
Just saying, don't fall into their doublespeak traps.

Back
Top Bottom