The unofficial ultimate why is 40 S&W so hated MEGATHREAD!!!!

Do any of you kids own a Colt Delta Elite? I assume that they come with a free NES Get Out of Jail Card. I'm not a big fan of buying new calibers but if I were to come across one in my travels, I may have to consider it.

Do any of you kids own a Colt Delta Elite? I assume that they come with a free NES Get Out of Jail Card. I'm not a big fan of buying new calibers but if I were to come across one in my travels, I may have to consider it.

Have a Delta Elite in 10mm and it’s an awesome weapon. You’d be well served by getting one.

Have a Delta Elite in 10mm and it’s an awesome weapon. You’d be well served by getting one.
I have the skinflint version by Taylors $ Company. LOVE IT! Oh, in 10mm, and I don't reload, S&B for $20 a box is hard to beat.

images

Wait! Didn't our NES overlords announce that 45 is outdated and 10mm is superior? Should the picture above of 45 be a fat old grandma?

The only reason 10mm still exists is thanks to 40S&W ammo components, specifically bullets, which are cheap and produced in huge quantities. If 40 did not exist, 10 would have been relegated to the same fate as 45GAP or 357SIG. Yet, the 10mm fanboys claim superiority and poo-poo on the caliber that kept their favorite dead cartridge on life support.

So if 45 is a fat old grandma, the 10mm is a picture of a skeleton of a muscled lady.

No, wait! If has 40 kept the 10mm alive, and Hillary is 40S&W, then 10mm should be Debbie Wasserman.

Wait! Didn't our NES overlords announce that 45 is outdated and 10mm is superior? Should the picture above of 45 be a fat old grandma?

The only reason 10mm still exists is thanks to 40S&W ammo components, specifically bullets, which are cheap and produced in huge quantities. If 40 did not exist, 10 would have been relegated to the same fate as 45GAP or 357SIG. Yet, the 10mm fanboys claim superiority and poo-poo on the caliber that kept their favorite dead cartridge on life support.

So if 45 is a fat old grandma, the 10mm is a picture of a skeleton of a muscled lady.

No, wait! If has 40 kept the 10mm alive, and Hillary is 40S&W, then 10mm should be Debbie Wasserman.
1650339457058976291302.gif

No. But they did announce you are an idiot.
At least I don't try to ride someone else's coattails by pretending to be Sammy. The utter lack of originality when it comes to a forum name is sad. On top of that, you throw insults that lack any level of cleverness. Well, sir, this reminds me of 5-year-olds having an argument in the playground. Whenever the dimwitted child loses yet another argument, his response is usually: "You're a booger!"

At least I don't try to ride someone else's coattails by pretending to be Sammy. The utter lack of originality when it comes to a forum name is sad. On top of that, you throw insults that lack any level of cleverness. Well, sir, this reminds me of 5-year-olds having an argument in the playground. Whenever the dimwitted child loses yet another argument, his response is usually: "You're a booger!"
It's like Reptile and BC Eagle Ace had a crack baby with fetal alcohol syndrome.

If you listen to the internet the 40 is so powerful that it will break your wrists and blow up your gun but once it leaves the barrel it gets so weak that if you shoot somebody the round will bounce off of them than pick up so much more power that when it come back at you it will split your soul in half. [rofl] . I don't mind 40. I don't shoot it nearly as much as 9 and the juice is probably not worth the squeeze as far as "power vs recoil" goes but it's still a good round that gets the job done very well.

I had no problems, shooting .40 S&W, I think most people haven't shot it through an H&K USP full size. I had a person on an outdoor range, say that most .40 calibers are snappy. (When the person shot it through the H&K, he was impressed.) Some people are gonna hate or love it. Either way I am a fan. (yes, I have shot different calibers.)

Back
Top Bottom