The Unofficial Discussion Thread about the Pre-Ban Glock Giveaway!!!

I actually just got rid of my last .40 Glock to downsize calibers, so I'll pass. Pretty cool otherwise.

I was laughing when I saw the giveaway post, I figured the .40 bullies would be out en mass. they recognized the hand that feeds them, no?

I made one of my gen 2 .40's into a 357 sig with a lone wolf frame from the group buy we had a few years ago. a pissa pistol.

At last count I have 7 .40 S&W semi-autos, most being Glocks. So,...

"In"

Thanks Mass Firearms for your long-time support and participation, and kudos to Admin for making it happen... when it is far easier to not happen.

Last edited:
And what's not to love about a Gen 2...?
Keep your finger grooves off my guns!
I'll put my damn fingers anywhere the hell I want...

g22.jpg

Can you convert to 9mm with a drop in barrel?

Drop in a Storm Lake conversion barrel, which is a higher quality option than others and price is still decent. Basically you'll have a bull barrel 9mm. As others mention, you need a 9mm mag. I converted a G35 to basically a G34 and like having the ability to play John Wick with either caliber for short money.

I already have a G-22, but as they say: Two is one, one is none..... and it's always good to have a spare! Plus, I love a free gun as much as a Democrat lives a free meal, so "In"....

Back
Top Bottom