• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Ultimate "Man Cave"

Imagine having this in your home?

man20cave203.jpg

man20cave204.jpg

i can not.

LOL.

there was an e-mail out shortly after Charlton Heston passed, this was his gun room

-according to the e-mail...

i seriously just erected a tent in my pants..lol

thats exactly what i had in mind for my basement when i final buy my own house...!!!

but i was thinking more with a bank vault door and with the walls, floor and ceiling made with 24" thick re-enforced concrete....

In Mass...that would probably be a felony... I don't know how, but if they found out they'd make it stick.

This is absolutely insane!!(awesome). I did a "google" search for "man caves" to get an idea of what I'd like to do once my house gets finished. These pics came up.

This is absolutely insane!!(awesome). I did a "google" search for "man caves" to get an idea of what I'd like to do once my house gets finished. These pics came up.

[rofl] i clicked images and there a pic of a broad w / three boobs. it's safe for work

Well I was going to say how did you get into my basement but mr bathroom beat me to it [sad2]

So instead I'll just say, as beautiful as the collection is, I'd be happier with even HALF of it. Face it, with that much hardware you're collecting it just to have, not to enjoy.

This is someone else's 'motivator' but it nicely illustrates the entrance to my own man cave at present.

basement.jpg

BTW, last Sunday, the DIY channel broadcast the Man Cave make-over of the USO tent at Camp Virginia in Kuwait. It was a good show and brought back memories!

Sweeeeet!

Imagine going in there on Sunday morning and trying to decide which one(s) you're bringing to the range this week. Or trying to remember how to field strip each one.
So glad I'm not burdened with those little annoyances.[rolleyes][crying]

I don't see trigger locks on any of those weapons.

Really want to see an amazing collection,look up Reed Knight.

You really need to get out of MA for awhile Greg! There are places in this great country that doesn't require a trigger lock for storage or a license to just own a gun! [grin] Besides, I think that the bank vault door would cover for secure storage if he was here...

Very nice toys in that room!

Joe R.

Back
Top Bottom