• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Ultimate Anti-Gun Moonbat

A dude found him. And the hilarity ensues.

I'm not sure if the best part is that he's wearing a leopard print trench coat with a yellow purse or his idea of asking the National Science Foundation to come up with a new kitchen to replace knives and folks.

[rofl]

JPFO - Beyond Belief!: Oakland wants to ban utility items!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate you dupesters. Always calling out dupes. [laugh]

****edit****

Wait, I think I called out a dupe the other day.

Doh.

[thinking]

Q: Would you ban nails? A:That's something to think about

[rofl] [laugh2] [rofl]
monkey-wrench-meme.png

I haven't seen this before so I am glad it was posted. That was fun to watch.

I liked how the interviewer was still polite to the crazy dude, I think it makes more of an impact when you just let the "crazies" be "crazy". lol

I do have to give the Leopardskin dude credit for being consistent, [laugh] I even do agree with him that we need to teach people to not hurt each other. But I of course would also teach people to be prepared to stop anyone who does not heed that lesson with any and all means possible. [mg]

This guy is so scared I'm amazed he came out... and in the most target friendly coat and bag combo in existence! If you're that afraid you should learn to blend! Maybe body armor... wait, and not plate mail btw. Just sayin'.

I haven't seen this before so I am glad it was posted. That was fun to watch.

I liked how the interviewer was still polite to the crazy dude, I think it makes more of an impact when you just let the "crazies" be "crazy". lol

I do have to give the Leopardskin dude credit for being consistent, [laugh] I even do agree with him that we need to teach people to not hurt each other. But I of course would also teach people to be prepared to stop anyone who does not heed that lesson with any and all means possible. [mg]

Right. He ultimately said we need to "teach" people about love, tolerance, etc.

In fact, I think a lot of folks would agree about this. The problem is that there are enough bad or desperate people out there who don't give a damn about love, tolerance and civility when they need to get their next fix, or whatever.

So in a warped way, the Leopard Print man gets it.

In all seriousness it just goes to show that you cannot engage those people in a real debate/conversation. They will dismiss all facts and then make up their own and lastly go for emotional arguments.

That my friends is the product of years of political correctness, apathy, indoctrination and tolerance of stupid as the new normal. In another generation he will be an respected elder, a community leader.

ban knives? Yeah thats it idiot, because I can't go in the garage and make one with my grinder andscrap metal in 5 minutes.. thats like trying to ban masturbation, which I would have recommended his father done much more of if it wasnt 55 years too late.

Granted that guy's views are ridiculous. Other countries don't have First Amendment protections either, but that does not mean we should not.

I will give him one small thing, though. He mostly avoided relying on the same tiresome debating strategies used by most anti-gun types, and indeed most progressives in general:
- proof by repetition
- proof by filibustering
- proof by ad-hominem attack
- proof by volume

That dude never got the point that it's not objects like nails, glass, hands, feet, or guns that harm people: it's other people that harm people.

Back
Top Bottom