• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Truth About Guns

I was reading a post on here about the Illinois AWB bill, and the post lead me to The Truth About Guns website. I noticed that the website has a Rhode Island area code if you want to contact them, and then I looked up Robert Farago.

Now, right now I'm a college student at CCRI and I'm looking for a summer internship or maybe a regular job. I already have an internship lined up for the spring. I'm doing very well at CCRI, and writing/English is something I am very good at.

Does anyone know this guy, or know where I could send him a copy of my resume and other info? Email address, mailing address? Thanks in advance.

I know Robert well. Good people. I write for him often and you will my posts on his site under the name "Rabbi" You can contact him at [email protected] You can also use the phone number that you found on the site.

Last edited:
I talked to Robert today, and I'll be interning and blogging on the website from about May to August. Just letting everyone know. Mostly, I'll be writing about law-related stuff and court cases, but he also said that I can do some gun reviews.

Back
Top Bottom