• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"the trigger went off"; wait, what?

allen-1

NES Member

Police say there was a party at a house Thursday night. A mother and her boyfriend got in a fight and, in the process, the boyfriend pulled out a gun.
According to the police report, witnesses say they saw the suspect “come out of the room and say, ‘The trigger went off.'”

The police report says there were “three bullet exit holes” in the wall that connects the victim’s room with her mother’s.

When the mother was talking about the altercation with her boyfriend, she “would never state whether the suspect pointed the gun at her or not,” the report says.

A neighbor recalls what he heard Thursday night.

“I was just hearing a bunch of arguing; I thought that was pretty normal. It’s pretty normal in this neighborhood to just hear people screaming at each other for various reasons; didn’t think much of it,” Carlos Porras said. “Apparently, somebody got shot. I kind of feel like I should’ve gone and investigated or snooped a little bit more than I did.”

Police say they know who the suspect is, but it will be up to the district attorney and investigators to decide if charges will be filed.

Although our victim wasn’t an intentional target in this case, nonetheless, sadly, she was struck by gunfire. So, gun safety’s important,” Quirk said.

My f'ing head hurts from reading that article, and I have a nice whiskey buzz going. Reminds me of a time I was told to change a sentence in a report, it was a direct quote. I'm not changing it, it's what he said, go ask him yourself. People say stupid stuff that they have to know at some level no one will believe the crazy.

I'll believe the gun just 'went off' when Trump is reinstated.

I think the guy is full of shit. But that’s not to say guns can’t go off three times by themselves. All you have to do is have a damaged pin in the trigger control group on an AR 15 it will just start spitting out randomly…That’s why you never go down range with a live gun on the bench. Among other reasons…On a handgun it’s far less likely For it to start spitting out burst though

Back
Top Bottom