• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"The Trace": A new anti gun website that is loaded with anti gun propaganda is gaining in popularity

Imagine 70 years ago they had a website like this. The guy who had to stand because of Rosa Parks. Mayella Ewell. Etc.,

All of this will disappear in the future. It is coming. It’s inevitable.

they don't care about f***ing clicks.

The site is an aggregator of anti articles. Founded by John Feinblatt, from Everytown for gun safety. He sucks Bloomturd's dick and gets 3 mil toward this "non-profit", half of which goes to salaries, i.e. welfare. Traffic doesn't matter as there are no adds, all income comes from "contributions" which is basically stolen tax money by friendly politicians.

2a supporters should take note of the scam and know who their enemy is.

This Bloomberg funded horseshit website has been around for at least 3-4 years.

Unfortunately it's been a source of "data" for a lot of localities in forming policy.

Forget massaged, their "data" has been deep-muscle shiatsu'ed.

Pravda.

Clicks are great. Are any of you in marketing???? Any idea how many times some moron businessperson confuses clicks with sales????

Hell, if we all click on it often, their stats go DOWN. "Gee. We're seeing a lot of traffic. . . . but it seems that public opinion is moving the opposite way. How can that be happening???"

Clicks are great. Are any of you in marketing???? Any idea how many times some moron businessperson confuses clicks with sales????

Hell, if we all click on it often, their stats go DOWN. "Gee. We're seeing a lot of traffic. . . . but it seems that public opinion is moving the opposite way. How can that be happening???"

There is no point in explaining why websites want traffic.

NES has 55K members. We do a great job at promoting these sites and news articles against guns.

There is no point in explaining why websites want traffic.

NES has 55K members. We do a great job at promoting these sites and news articles against guns.

you are thinking logically, trying to make a valid argument ... in liberal-talk, you speak like a fag

when these people go to Bloomtard for annual "contribution" no one cares about website hits, conversions, sales or statistics. It's all lies, starting from the every "research" article, down to their own "accomplishments" They get funds not based on merit or performance, but because Feinblatts tongue is stuck up Bloomtard's ass, so clicks don't matter.

As is with a lot of liberal arguments, that include feminism and globabl warming, racism etc., one source publishes a lie, then more sources parrot it, increasing in legitimacy, and you end up with a "fact" that was repeated verbatim hundred's of times so that the original source is now lost. It's exactly the same technique KGB used since 60s on few western media sources, put a fake news article out and have it be copied by ever mainstream media, until everyone thinks it actually did happen.

It wouldn't f***ing hurt to out these shitheads and use similar techniques to combat those lies, but most 2a people prefer to take the high road or no road at all, hence the rights have been deteriorating for decades.

I don't know why I torture myself like this - but I just listened to an NPR "interview" with 2 "directors" of TRACE about the ATF.

It's was a wolf in sheep's clothing - with very little talk about the ATF per se. This is what stuck out for me:

"Gun shops are net contributors to community crime"

"Gun shops are mainly responsible for the disproportionate gun violence among blacks and other minorities"

"Many gun shops have lost hundreds of guns".

"There are more "gun dealers" in the US than McDonald's & Starbucks combined"

"Gun shops are mainly responsible for the rapid rise in gun ownership and deaths from guns"

"Like drugs, the ATF should leave the users alone and go after the dealers"

Who was it that said sometimes stupid people don't know they're stupid. :cool:

Last edited:
Huh? TheTrace is not new at all. Been around as the demanding mommy's mouthpiece for a while now.

from their 'about' page:

The Trace was designed and built by Upstatement — first in 2015 and again in 2020. It’s powered by open source software including WordPress. Our typography palette is Aktiv Grotesk, Reckless Neue, Spezia Mono, and Tiempos.

Who was it that said sometimes stupid people don't know their stupid. :cool:
5eahyi.jpg

Sorry; I felt I owed it to him.

but most 2a people prefer to take the high road or no road at all, hence the rights have been deteriorating for decades.

To be fair, we have the rights we're fighting to preserve (or should be fighting to preserve) on the line... protest the wrong way, and you lose them completely, for life. Push too far (in MA at least) and you might find yourself "not suitable" and deprived of the same rights entirely, instead of just partially, without due process. Never mind that 2A people tend to be responsible, risk-averse, upstanding citizens, they're also typically people with foresight. "I lost my privileges which should be rights, while fighting for my rights which are treated as privileges!"

Unlike cases of other widely celebrated civil rights battles throughout US history, the "skirting the law / outside the law" 2A protest consequences have teeth. You can't go for back alley blowjobs like the gay rights movement, because back alley pistol purchases carry much stiffer sentences (pun intended) - you can't have an underground club, it will wind up full of alphabet boys and be prosecuted by the state and feds six ways from Tuesday; can you say "party van"? How about the black rights movement, then? Firehoses and German shepherds have nothing on what the MA kopsch would to to a bunch of LTC-holders marching through the streets with full feature, post-ban ARs - and the 2A folks likely wouldn't be smashing/burning things. A sit in? Good luck, a hickory shower and a southern drawl would be a blessing compared to a 308 from some over-zealous uniform who gets to play Rainbow Six in real life with that Rem700 collecting dust in his trunk.

If this seems hyperbolic I'd point to the many, barely-criticised-in-media instances where the ATF / feebs in general have shot families, pets, children, or just set a bunch of US citizens on fire, over guns... Which seems a shitty alternative to batons, riot shields, and firehoses which we are told are "the most evil parts of US history!" - I would also point out that the constitution makes explicit reference to gun rights. There's nothing about "gay rights" in there, and you have to do some serious gymnastics to get to "racial equality" on the level of forcing individual private citizens to do shit they don't want to.

Last edited:

As reported by Bearing Arms 14Aug2021:

“New York to spend $1 million piloting Advance Peace, a violence prevention program that uses financial incentives. The city will launch in a precinct in each borough and pair fellows, or young people deemed at-risk for being involved in gun crime, with formerly incarcerated mentors. Other cities that have implemented Advance Peace pay fellows a stipend of roughly $1,000 per month, as well as bonuses for meeting agreed-upon goals like getting a driver’s license or passing the GED. Mentors will begin training this month, and fellows will enroll in the program later this fall. The pilot is being administered by the Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice, which oversees myriad anti-violence programs that have grown in response to a surge in gun violence. “I [see] Advance Peace as an opportunity to put our money where our mouth is, investing in people who have been disinvested for generations,” said K. Bain, the executive director of a violence prevention nonprofit who is also helping coordinate Advance Peace with City Hall. Champe Barton has more on the program, and its challenging rollout, here — a partnership with The City.”

Back
Top Bottom