• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the town of west boylston is unbelievable

Hey everyone I don't know if many of you heard, but the fight isn't over. They are now bringing Wayne and all the ZBA members to superior court. We are now looking for ways to help them out with there lawyer fees. Please if you have any ideas let me know. VIA Facebook. Kelly Mary Samia. Thank you.

Do I understand you correctly that they are suing Wayne because the ZBA refused to break the law by shutting him down?

And the ZBA for upholding the law?

Do I understand you correctly that they are suing Wayne because the ZBA refused to break the law by shutting him down?

And the ZBA for upholding the law?
It appears that the are going to try to do whatever they can to stop Wayne. It also appears that their numbers are dwindling. They recently tried to get the BOH involved with noise being the health issue. there is some information on the West Boylston neighbors web page. Not sure if you can view it if you don't join.

here is a link to their page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeBoNeighbors/

It appears that the are going to try to do whatever they can to stop Wayne. It also appears that their numbers are dwindling. They recently tried to get the BOH involved with noise being the health issue. there is some information on the West Boylston neighbors web page. Not sure if you can view it if you don't join.

*****Remember, liberalism is a disease.

Hah! Closed Group. Someone verifies you live there.

It appears that the are going to try to do whatever they can to stop Wayne. It also appears that their numbers are dwindling.

I'm going to guess that their "numbers" probably amount to like maybe a half dozen people.....

-Mike

Just read today where insurance will not cover the expenses to the town for the ongoing lawsuit against the ZBA ruling. $18K already spent against a line item budgeted at $80k for the FY. I'm sure this is endearing the "concerned citizens" with other town residents. The tone is changing a bit, now that they are draining taxpayers' money on this.

Just read today where insurance will not cover the expenses to the town for the ongoing lawsuit against the ZBA ruling. $18K already spent against a line item budgeted at $80k for the FY. I'm sure this is endearing the "concerned citizens" with other town residents. The tone is changing a bit, now that they are draining taxpayers' money on this.
I have heard that their group is down to 3. The rest of the town hates them, the town departments including the PD is sick of listening to them. If I lived next to one of the whiners I would play a 30HZ hum directed at their house during the non noise ordnance hours, they would be wishing for gun shots.

I have heard that their group is down to 3. The rest of the town hates them, the town departments including the PD is sick of listening to them. If I lived next to one of the whiners I would play a 30HZ hum directed at their house during the non noise ordnance hours, they would be wishing for gun shots.

It was probably 3 all along the rest were just clingons or moonbats, that decided to opt out when the heat got turned up. Tax money being wasted in a small town isn't going to sell well with most residents.

-Mike

Especially if it develops the haters are being funded by outsiders like Everytown,while the town has to get by through raising tax rates.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...ves-are-funded-by-a-few-anti-gun-billionaires

May not have happened in this case, but if it was discovered, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Bloomberg and Soros have so much cake it wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to insert agent provocateurs in certain places to make trouble like this. One of these "residents" could be a bloomberg plant.

-Mike

from what im hearing it was a doctor neighbor who started this. i just hate people who move into a neighborhood and want everything to change to appease them. you dont buy a home next to a farm and try to shut the farm down because of the smell. wayne has been their forever, and is the nicest guy on the planet. its not fair that some anti neighbor can move in and just screw him over.

Yeah its like some dipshit that moves in near a Gun Range and then gets all hot and bothered screaming what is everyone going to do about this gun range that has been there for like 60 years.

Saw this posted today.

http://www.telegram.com/news/20160926/with-mediation-failure-gun-range-case-headed-to-court

What's really interesting to me is that the author, appears to be associated with eight point in sterling? Just going by my Google-fu, but that seems messed up.
http://www.8pt.org/userfiles/files/May News 2016.pdf

Seems to be trap accountant.

Any one here a member at eight point?

"We offered to allow some" of Wayne’s old friends to continue a Monday tradition of shooting for a couple of hours as part of the mediation.

Offered to allow!!!! Its his fricken land!!! ARRGHHRHR

Is what Wayne is doing against the law?

Apparently not, if it was the ZB/ZBA/PD/Selectmen would have decided it to be so already.

So we have some magnanimous idiot neighbors that want to 'allow some shooting' on Wayne's Land. How about pound sand? How about that?

If you want to stop the shooting - make Wayne an offer to buy his property, let Wayne accept it, and bingo no more shooting.

I hope Wayne get's legal fees back for this BS as it's now private parties.

The Brown Note?

Back
Top Bottom