The tip of the iceberg?

And this is a surprise? You don't think there's a giant network of paid hit pieces against President Trump and conservative politicians? Meanwhile, Potatohead gets questions like "what flavor ice cream did you get this time?". Mainstream media is shit. I question everything that comes out of their mouths.

And this is a surprise? You don't think there's a giant network of paid hit pieces against President Trump and conservative politicians? Meanwhile, Potatohead gets questions like "what flavor ice cream did you get this time?". Mainstream media is shit. I question everything that comes out of their mouths.
The NYP has been running a hit piece on the newly elected GOP Rep who puffed up his resume. Like no Democrat does it but no matter, they are trying to drive him out so the seat can be returned to a Democrat.

The Dems could come right out and admit every nefarious thing they did and NOTHING will happen.

I finally got a couple of my buddies to stop texting me stupid shit surrounding election fraud and all the other nonsense because with Joe in office they are all safe, believe that

The NYP has been running a hit piece on the newly elected GOP Rep who puffed up his resume. Like no Democrat does it but no matter, they are trying to drive him out so the seat can be returned to a Democrat.
wow.. the NY Post generally leans more conservative.. I'd expect that a lot more from the NY Times. I guess it's all relative..

Why is it no one ever gets prosecuted or charged for all these political crimes ? We hear about all the bad shit and nothing ever becomes of it. Just ask Hillary. There is no more law enforcement anymore or so much as a shred of respect for anything anymore. Do whatever you want , who cares is the disrespectful attitude now 👎

Back
Top Bottom