The Time Is Now to Recommit to a National Assault Weapon Ban | Opinion

They don't know (or will admit that they know/don't know) the diff. between "rifle", "assault rifle", and "assault weapon". They will go for ALL SEMIES. Jack.
Sadly, that is exactly what happened in the UK and its Commonwealth nations of Australia and New Zealand. Australia took it even further and banned pump-action shotguns! Now they are focusing on banning lever-action shotguns because they claim the Adler 110 has a high rate of fire. It won't end until only single-shot rifles and shotguns in "non-military" calibers, along with muzzleloaders, will be allowed for civilian ownership.

Australia took it even further and banned pump-action shotguns! Now they are focusing on banning lever-action shotguns because they claim the Adler 110 has a high rate of fire.
Plenty of Australians ignored the first ban.

If their government doubles-down on more laws,
then I'm confident the legislators will discover...

That gag only works once.​
-- Howie Carr​

Plenty of Australians ignored the first ban.

If their government doubles-down on more laws,
then I'm confident the legislators will discover...

That gag only works once.​
-- Howie Carr​
Plenty of them did ignore it. Now they own 10 year felonies if caught. They can't hunt with these guns, take them to the range or transport them in any way unless prison is on their to-do list. Keeping them at home is risky as well. Wife, bratty kid or troublesome in-laws tips off the cops, game over.

So I just saw this thread and loved this part of the article from OP.

"The National Rifle Association—an organization so corrupt it was looted by its own executives—wants you to believe the government would go door to door seizing guns or arresting people. That's just their usual bull; read the bill. Possession would become a crime, the same way that drug possession is a crime—if you're caught with it outside a hunting or shooting club, you go to jail. No one is going house to house looking for assault weapons."

Bwahahahahahhahaha...

I guess this guy missed the last 50 years of the WOD? Cops don't get search warrants for drugs and break into your house or any other place they think you have them? I bet he has no idea who Breonna Taylor is then???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sadly, that is exactly what happened in the UK and its Commonwealth nations of Australia and New Zealand. Australia took it even further and banned pump-action shotguns! Now they are focusing on banning lever-action shotguns because they claim the Adler 110 has a high rate of fire. It won't end until only single-shot rifles and shotguns in "non-military" calibers, along with muzzleloaders, will be allowed for civilian ownership.
Some of those countries regulate airgun power and archery equipment. There are times in the past where martial arts were banned and families were supposed to share the sharp knife. Don't think fudd anything is safe. That said they ain't coming door to door. Maybe one or two high profile 'busts' to scare the faggots into turning their guns in but that's it. And retribution for those raids would put an end to them. Remember who you are, and if you ain't American, go home to where you belong.

Plenty of them did ignore it. Now they own 10 year felonies if caught. They can't hunt with these guns, take them to the range or transport them in any way unless prison is on their to-do list. Keeping them at home is risky as well. Wife, bratty kid or troublesome in-laws tips off the cops, game over.
If an Australian who trips over a burglar can't figure out how to shoot/shovel/shut-up,
why are we even calling them "Australian"?

It's not about laws, it's about political will. Check out the below video of a UK funeral. Two sons move their chairs together so they can be close to their grieving mother, in violation of UK "social distancing" regulations. "Enforcer" dude walks up to them and instructs them to comply. Sons comply and separate from grieving mom. This is what a society looks like that has totally lost the political will to fight tyranny and unjust laws. Laws that are in direct violation of God's law. Those sons should've stood up and proceeded to administer the worst beatdown to that guy that he's ever received, EVER!
Get ready folks. We're GOING to have to fix this country ourselves, or live like those in the above video. It's a binary choice, and we will have to choose. Soon. No one else is going to fix it for us.

The funeral parlor is screwed b/c they don't want to violate "mandates."

Same in mASS. At some point in the past, I may have travelled outside of mASS. With my family. 4 of us. We may not have filled out the necessary paperwork when we re-entered mASS. We may have taken the tests - because we are near immune-compromised folks anyhow. Not because of Baker and his mandates.

4x14x$500 = $28K. I'd gladly pay that in retainers to fight it and shut this crap down than pay it to Charlie, et al.

I'm actually FOR masks and distancing more than I'm against. But some of this stuff is just fruity. If I live in Chelsea with a 22% testing rate and I go to. . . . let's say Orange Cty, FL with a testing rate of 11% OVERALL since the virus started, why should I get tested? Aren't I at more risk in Chelsea than Orlando at that point???? (which has a confirmed infection rate of over 10% since this began and if the Lancet study is right, that # is more like 40-60%)

It's fruity. All to make people feel better but not make them necessarily safer.

The funeral parlor is screwed b/c they don't want to violate "mandates."

Same in mASS. At some point in the past, I may have travelled outside of mASS. With my family. 4 of us. We may not have filled out the necessary paperwork when we re-entered mASS. We may have taken the tests - because we are near immune-compromised folks anyhow. Not because of Baker and his mandates.

4x14x$500 = $28K. I'd gladly pay that in retainers to fight it and shut this crap down than pay it to Charlie, et al.

I'm actually FOR masks and distancing more than I'm against. But some of this stuff is just fruity. If I live in Chelsea with a 22% testing rate and I go to. . . . let's say Orange Cty, FL with a testing rate of 11% OVERALL since the virus started, why should I get tested? Aren't I at more risk in Chelsea than Orlando at that point???? (which has a confirmed infection rate of over 10% since this began and if the Lancet study is right, that # is more like 40-60%)

It's fruity. All to make people feel better but not make them necessarily safer.
There is now so much data to prove the uselessness of masks (especially out in free society) that it's beyond ridiculous. We just continue to be lied to day in and day out about it's effectiveness. The same goes for "social distancing". Social distancing = social engineering. It's that simple. Viruses are going to virus. Even the WHO admitted there is essentially no difference between Covid-19 and the common flu in terms of the death rate and the way it spreads. The information is out there but the average person doesn't make the effort to look up the information for themselves and just believes what they're told. The CDC website even published the following infection fatality survival rates, by age group, a mere two weeks ago:

0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70+: 94.6%

This is 100% about power and control over other people's lives and decisions, and it's wholly un-American.

If an Australian who trips over a burglar can't figure out how to shoot/shovel/shut-up,
why are we even calling them "Australian"?
Australian men got pussified years ago. It was a liberal psycho named Rebecca Peters who wrote their gun confiscation law that banned semiautos and pump shotguns. Now she is chairwoman of a UN-affiliated group that wants to eliminate civilian firearms possession worldwide.

Australian men got pussified years ago. It was a liberal psycho named Rebecca Peters who wrote their gun confiscation law that banned semiautos and pump shotguns. Now she is chairwoman of a UN-affiliated group that wants to eliminate civilian firearms possession worldwide.

Doing some quick research on her just now, it said she worked for George Soros, so no surprises there

they are not stopping there, not at the single shot. When all you got is airguns, your airguns will be limited in muzzle energy. They got a long road ahead of them, but let's not kid ourselves that this rape train has any brakes.

It's not about laws, it's about political will. Check out the below video of a UK funeral. Two sons move their chairs together so they can be close to their grieving mother, in violation of UK "social distancing" regulations. "Enforcer" dude walks up to them and instructs them to comply. Sons comply and separate from grieving mom. This is what a society looks like that has totally lost the political will to fight tyranny and unjust laws. Laws that are in direct violation of God's law. Those sons should've stood up and proceeded to administer the worst beatdown to that guy that he's ever received, EVER!
Get ready folks. We're GOING to have to fix this country ourselves, or live like those in the above video. It's a binary choice, and we will have to choose. Soon. No one else is going to fix it for us.

You would have to know my family to know that if some government official was hanging out at one of our family's funerals and said boo it would make the news for days.

Check out the news coming out of Martin County, Florida. Disgruntled wife calls cops on husband, tells them he has assault weapons, high capacity magazines and AP ammo. The Martin County Sheriff's Department SWAT team raided the home and blew hubby away in a hail of gunfire. Good opportunity for the "grieving widow". She now gets all of the marital property (dead men can't protest in court) and run off with a young stud. Get ready folks; this will be going from very bad to much worse under Biden and Harris.

Back
Top Bottom