• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"The Time is NOW" NoRA

MassPete

NES Member
This is a dupe following the Alyssa Milano thread. Look at these washed up so called Hollywood elites.. I think I know 4 of them. Too funny...

NoRA’s members include Jimmy Kimmel, Amy Schumer, Alec Baldwin, Ashley Judd, Julianne Moore, Patton Oswalt, Constance Wu, W. Kamau Bell, Amber Tamblyn, Debra Messing, Minnie Driver, Tarana Burke, as well as several artists, policy experts and survivors of gun violence.

This New Coalition of Celebrities and Activists Just Pledged to Take on the NRA

Shame on Kimmel. He's the only one I liked till I heard about his liberal political views. Alec should focus on his Capital One commercials. And Hogg, well you know what he needs to do.... The fight is on. Never been a better time for you non-NRA believers to join up despite your feelings from the past. I felt left out in Massachusetts but decided on a life membership last year. Can't remember the post, but someone on here said, "If The NRA pisses off the liberals that much, It's worth the $35.00 a year." Please guys, let's work together. Our country and our kids futures depend on it.. :)

www.nra.org

www.goal.org

I don't recognize half of them, either by name or picture. I don't know if that means I've been living under a rock or that these people are truly insignificant.

DceE91ZXUAEpMvh.jpg:large

Ahh they can't even help but contradict themselves in their own lists of demands.

Give LEO more enforcement power because GUNZ.

Retrain officers to stop shooting people because GUNZ.

It shows how out of touch with reality these elitist idiots really are. I know here in R.I. everytime there is a shooting it is in the Providence/Pawtucket area, always is gang related and I'm pretty sure if the detectives interviewed the shooter and asked if they were a member of the NRA the shooter would ask who the hell is that! But yeah, the NRA is to blame for crimes committed with guns. Buffoons.

That list highlights one of my biggest pet peeves with the antis in general.
I mean, aside from the fact that they want to strip every law-abiding American citizen of their rights.
Everything is a demand.
Who the crap are they to "demand" anything?
Who makes lists of demands?
Terrorists? Hostage takers?

This is a dupe following the Alyssa Milano thread. Look at these washed up so called Hollywood elites.. I think I know 4 of them. Too funny...

NoRA’s members include a list of washed up has beens and never were's, as well as several artists, policy experts and survivors of gun violence.

This New Coalition of Celebrities and Activists Just Pledged to Take on the NRA

Shame on Kimmel. He's the only one I liked till I heard about his liberal political views. Alec should focus on his Capital One commercials. And Hogg, well you know what he needs to do.... The fight is on. Never been a better time for you non-NRA believers to join up despite your feelings from the past. I felt left out in Massachusetts but decided on a life membership last year. Can't remember the post, but someone on here said, "If The NRA pisses off the liberals that much, It's worth the $35.00 a year." Please guys, let's work together. Our country and our kids futures depend on it.. :)

www.nra.org

www.goal.org

I recognize some (not all) of those names but didn't particularly care for any of them. Maybe the article lists more but I didn't click through.

Alyssa, back in the day, I liked, but she hasn't aged well.

Note they slipped this one in among the "reduction in gun violence" demands:

"We demand the reform and retraining of law enforcement and armed public officials to focus on de-escalation of conflict rather than the use of force."

Why not slip in "We demand the sale of only non-GMO foods in all chain grocery stores" while you're wishing for shit.

www.nra.org

www.goal.org

Kimmell back in the day was pretty good. I've yet to watch more than 2 or 3 of his shows and maybe a dozen or so bits. . . I take that back, mean-tweets is pretty funny.

BUT. . . . in their day, I'd be happy to watch:

Milano
Messing
Driver
Moore - famous for "we need a A-list actress in this movie - call Julianne Moore!"

As far as their manifesto. . . . I'm not sure if they understand what "rights" are. LOL

Back
Top Bottom